Chapter 13: Pods and Ads.👑
871 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023

 

Jake stood in front of the circular door of the airlock. “Just stay calm, your dreams of seeing aliens has come true. Heck! Your system even encourages sexing them too, just keep a cool head.”

He had it all planned out now. First to get money by selling his cores and deliver the updated map at G.E.O, get his intercom, sign up for a guild test as advised by Ria, who for some weird reason really encouraged it. Then to find memory technology for himself mostly because he hates it, knowing something is controlling what he should know and, finally to charge his Lustron power back up since it’s at zero.

<Basic stats>
Health: 90/ 100
Magic power: 32/100
Stamina: 45/100
Oxygen level bar: 95/200
Lustron percentage: 0%

He wasn’t comfortable with walking around an unfamiliar world with not at least some power to defend himself. He felt like a defenseless pedestrian on the wrong side of the wrong neighborhood without a Taser gun.

“Also I need a good brothel to get rid of this horny feeling quick.” He then watched the hatch door open slowly outward.

“Good luck passenger Jake.” Said Rai.

Breathing in and out, he then walked out to the site of a variety of ‘T’ shaped droids levitating around.

The space ship was inside a open space grey alloy room, all kinds of different colored, droids busily cleaned and washed the eagle shaped Nova ship.

A ‘T’ shaped droid then drifted towards him. ‘Hm!” levitating in front of him it produced robot sounds.

[Beep! Bop!]

“You want me to follow you to the tunnel doors. Wait! I can understand robot?”

[F_Rank Uiss cyber code terminology in use.]

“Oh! So that’s what it is then. Well okay then lead the way.”

[Beep! Boop!]

He followed it behind, and arrived at a large twenty meter glaringly giant silver oval door.

[Bop! Boop!]

“Okay, I’ll wait here.”

The droid levitated toward a security screen box to the left side of the door wall. And got scanned by a red ray of light.

The thick metallic door opened up, revealing a red lit oval tunnel path. The droid returned with a large, spherical purple shaded glass window pod, with wings attached to the side, it's T-shaped body impaled on top of the pod, which Jake guessed it was how it was controlling the device.

The shaded glass window warped into a transparent, viscous liquid shower sheet.

[Blip! Boop!]

“Oh! I should get in?” He said, gazing inside to only see refracted and distorted images of the interior.

The droid responded with a green tick in its large one eye.

With a nod he climbed into the pod, only to find a crystal green jade seat, which he sat on expecting an uncomfortable experience, but was pleasantly surprised by the warm embrace the seat gave him.

To the right side of the seat's arm rest, a silver orb materialized, and an opening for a port appeared.

“Insert Codes for destination manually.” Said a sensual female voice slowly.

“Oh! Hacking,”

Taking out his prosthetic arm he hovered it above the orb, ‘F_Early Hacking’

A pink neon wire connected itself to the orb port from his armrest, which then released a holographic miniature key board circling the orb, similar to a circular trigram with four rotating sections in between like a solar system, labeled with different coding symbols.

[Connected to Oreg-on series 1st rank [Mini-winged-eye pod transportation Mecha].]

He quickly inputted the codes for his destination.

[-%#°^&#∆℅-]

Ping!

Destination set Guild of the Exploration Order (G.E.O).

The droid then proceeded to harden the liquid sheet back into a purple shaded window shaped eyeball, and began flapping its wings up.

He was then flew into the red dim lit tunnel, till a wide hologram appeared on the glass window.

{Welcome to 1st heavenly halo of Port city Paradisium}

He saw nude alien females of all varieties with inviting gestures, skimpy clothing, and gorgeous looks, holding giant swords from others giving pleasuring massage services.

{Glory and praise to the great ruling Empires, Eldeon temples and the free guilds Paradisium has become the place to unwind for all soldiers regardless of which empire you are from, if you have the money you can have it all here.}

{Enjoy your spoils of war here, and hire the best services and purchased goods.}

The screen then shifted to showing female species of all types, which Jake guessed must be an ad aimed at the male audience.

Tentacle species, elemental species, slimes, arachnids, bird species, insectoids, bouncy perfectly round bubble butts, barely constricted milk mounds, green skin thick thighs, blue skin pecs, red skinned aliens with tails, and mermaid-like species with outrageous proportions literally screaming at Jake to be impregnated.

{Any fantasy is achieved for the right price, at port city Paradisium's number one brothel, Inter-Species Breeding Hub.}

{Conquer all 7 halos of Paradisium with both Money, power and Guild status and all the universes pleasures will be at your beckon call.}

All of these ads had caused Jake’s member to partially harden, especially after seeing a bent over large juicy round assed horned alien with dripping love juices between her thick thighs, caressing her privates while moaning, and tongue kissing another tentacle haired blue alien female.

He barely contained his will to these erotic scenes, causing his thirst to grow even stronger “ Damn it! I hate porn ads!”

He then frenziedly tried to hack the orb to dismiss the ads, but faced some resistance from the firewall.

“No! I’m not going to take this laying down.”

Typing faster he searched ways to hack the pod, till he found the weakness of the firewall.

[2nd rank Zaire series Uiss AI firewall.]

And attempted to break it, but received.

[Hacking failed 2 tries left]

He repeated it again.

[Hack failed 1 try left, warning! Be careful not to get detected by mecha AI.]

He then started getting nervous “What am I doing, just to get rid of an ad, but still my thirst is increasing rapidly.”

He then ignored it all and did it again, his mind informing him, he could do it.

Typing faster, his brain in tune with his hands, learning and breaking down codes, like building blocks.

[Hacking success! Rank up F_Early to Mid.]

The ads then disappeared revealing a nice view of light at the end of the tunnel.

Ping!

[You have overridden the control of the Mecha droid Zaire AI, the pod is now yours to drive!]

“Wait what?” He felt the ship slow down, and descended with him about to crash inside the tunnel.

Thanks for reading! And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. I would love to thank my two Patrons Dem1kles and Xerias for the support. All donations get me closer to getting my own computer.

23