[Interlude] Chapter 14: Light at the End of the tunnel
749 9 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023

 

He felt the ship slow down, and descended with him about to crash inside the tunnel.

Jake was in panic! He did not know how to operate a device like this yet! So he then searched for ways to fly it, studying the pod's mainframe codex.

It rapidly descended and scratched the alloy walls of the tunnel, leading to the pod creating minor sparks on the side.

“Ack! Come on, driving can’t be that hard, I even got my driver’s license fairly quickly back on earth!” Exclaimed Jake who then hurriedly activated battle prime mode.

Immediately nanites covered him, and his learning speed increased. And before the pod could fall and crash.

Ping!

[Hacking successful, Primary “Uiss Mech touch level codes acquired”]

Rang, the voice in his system, and immediately a flood of information and codes appeared in his mind, his prosthetic fingers rapidly typed, and spun the silver orb keyboard, giving driving commands.

The small pod propelled itself back up again, flapping its metallic alloy wings a little too much to the left, and again a little too much to the right, till it was stable. Its silver alloy wings glided once more toward the light at the end of the tunnel.

“Haha! Who knew some horny ads is all I needed to get me driving a mini mecha. Wonder if I can get myself a big humanoid one for battles? If there are humanoid shaped mechas.”

“Okay no time to celebrate.”

Typing in some codes, the wings flapped faster and propelled him toward the tunnel light blasting him outside.

He was greeted by green sunshine? And a yellow sky plated with hexagonal plates! Eyeball pod traffic, a large city shaped in a spiral form and spreading outward with a variety of Geometrical shapes he guessed to be the Architecture of Port city Paradisum.

“Honestly! I feel like I just flew into an expensive high-end art gallery of marble sculptures.”

He saw static holograms of seven robed figures levitating in the air at the center of the spiral city, at their feet was a large triangular prism labeled with golden codes that read as (RING CITY LORDS) in the center, following outward of the spiral, was levitating ellipsoid and spherical builds of different colors and sizes, with a variety of organization motion sign-boards.

He then checked his map once more, and drove himself to G.E.O, constantly turning and typing in keys.

“Ah! Driving is easy,”

With his battle mode still operational he decided to have a fun joy ride, while driving to his destination.

He rapidly accelerated between the flying traffic, breezing and curving at awkward angles past the other pods, and even the other pods still drove without being impeded.

“Haha this is fun, fast and furious!”

His suit navigated pink-line shortcuts that guided him by vision, his prosthetic arm typing at astonishing speeds and still increasing in speed.

For Jake he felt for the first time free, and unchained like a bird, “There is the place!”

Before he could arrive at his destination a large square walled bot flew by blocking his path, beaming red hazard lights, with large code red-words reading [1st heavenly Halo Guards.]

[Zap! Zeet!]-{Why were you not going on your own designated traffic route? Droid233/T}

Silence..

“Shit! If all hope is lost, blame it on the next guy.” Jake hurriedly gave back the controls, to the droid, then he watched as the guard drone released a red light and scanned his pod's drone, sending a fright to his heart.

[Zap! Zee!]-{You don’t have any indication of being tempered with, or a malfunction. This is a warning! Take care of your passengers or next time you go straight for Crushing.}

[Bwee! Bop!]-{Huh? But!…Yes okay!?} Replied the now confused droid.

With that Jake watched the guard bot levitate away, to continue guiding the traffic.

‘Ahem! Sorry little droid for having you take the blame, but damn! The genesis model is very useful to not leave even a trace of itself, behind'

Jake then waited till the droid cruised past the geometrical shaped infrastructure, till it arrived at an ellipsoid shaped white building.

[Destination reached! G.E.O]

Looking at the pill shaped building, Jake doubted it could be a big organization. “Poor Starlight has to work at such a small place, if I get a lot of money and power, I will definitely have her not need to work at such a small place.”

Departing from the Pod, he apologetically patted the droid, “Thanks buddy! If there was a rating meter I would definitely spam it with five stars.”

[Beep! Bop!]

“Oh! There is such a thing, then bring it over here!”

After receiving a blue cube Jake inputted the maximum ten star digits and bullshitted about the greatness of this space Uber, it was the least he could do after hacking the poor guy. he then returned it to the droid, which then flew away happily.

“Now! How the hell do I even enter this place?”

Walking closer to the pill like building, It then vibrated and a door opening appeared enough for his size.

“Hmm! Guess I should walk in.”

He then phased into the transparent sheet only to be greeted by a boisterous chorus and a variety of all sorts of aliens that then went silent and turned their heads staring at him.
With a fright he accidentally activated His Tactical scouting Skill.
Horned blue men, obsidian rock species, small green men, monster like lizard women.

“…Ahh! Hehe! I come in peace?” Awkwardly said Jake.

 

 

Thanks for reading!👽 And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. I would love to thank my  Patron Dem1kles for the support. All donations get me closer to getting my own computer. Please hit that author follow icon too;)/ Check out my patron currently have :3 chappies ahead.

20