Chapter 15: Delivery
802 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023

 

Scratching his dark hair awkwardly Jake was honestly intimidated by the countless eyes staring at him, he wasn’t really good at being the center of attention.

He awkwardly threw an inquisitive overall gaze at the interior and became amazingly captivated by the thoroughly cleaned exotic furniture from, oval metallic tables held by strange white light that caused them to levitate in the air even as two hulking strange gorilla like aliens that had their brains visible for all to see encased inside a glass casing vigorously arm wrestled each other while being cheered on by their colleagues.

Jake ignored their gazes and accepted the simple cloudy colored yet, open space interior décor of the guild that gave it a cozy welcoming feel to him.

At a distance he eyed a reception counter shielded by a transparent glass window, and behind was a mysterious faceless receptionist alien who had the grace of a female, and that was his thirst talking.

A large translucent cube approached him and proceeded to enclose Jake but he did not feel any danger as his cyborg system would warn him, after being fully encapsulated the device then blew an orange gaseous cloud substance on him, cleaning him and giving him a warm refreshing feel as if he was straight from a hot shower.

“Visitor Sanitized” Announced the cube, which then flew away leaving Jake a little confused and moist. After all that, the aliens stopped eyeing Jake and returned to their own chattering.

‘Oh! Looks like Sanitizing is a big thing around here. Is there a Galactic disease I should know about?’ Thought Jake.

He then approached the pale white snow skinned receptionist, with a faceless oval shaped-head, wearing a golden head band mounted with a round gem stone. She was adorned in a long white robe attached to a shiny golden shoulder collar that also was mounted with a sapphire monster gemstone core.

Her hourglass busty figure and D-cup breasts where what truly enticed Jake’s currently disorderly and chaotic lustful mind, she might not have Starlight’s Unique triple mounds but she made that up with size, and it took Jake all that he had to control himself from pouncing on her immediately.

‘Hello there! How can I help you?’ A sensual voice attacked Jake’s perverted mind. He then activated his Scouting tactic.

[Name: Krystal]
[Female]
[Species: Zaiphus]
[Level: ??]
[Class: Psychic Manager [F] ]
[Age: 22]
[Emotions: Interested.]
[Relationship: Friendly]
[Genital location(s): Brain and Nether region.]
[Sensitive areas: Neck, Earlobe, Spine. Butt, Breasts.]
[Mating preference: Soul sense bonding, Psychic ecstasy snaps.]

‘A Psychic! With double D’s' Jake fought to control his lust.

Staring for a while he took a moment to regain his bearings and replied back.

“The name is Jake Flinch, an acquaintance of Starlight Geneva, here to deliver her updated map, and also here to sign in for a guild acceptance test.” He said with a quickened breath the lust for Krystal beckoning him to fill her up with his cock.

‘Starlight!?’ The model figured receptionist froze, her head band created a question mark‘?’ symbol and she then fiddled with some buttons hidden away from Jake’s vision below the glass window.

Using her long milky-white pale hands, to gesture towards a blue glowing rubik’s cube that phased through the glass and released a port. ‘Please connect and transfer the map inside the Safe box drive.’

“Okay!” Said Jake who connected it.

[F_Mid Hacking]
[Transferring locked map]
[Transferred information secured and has no cyber virus.]

The box lit up green, and levitated back towards the Krystal who nodded satisfyingly to herself and fiddled with the buttons and another rubik’s cube floated towards him.

[F_Mid Hacking]
[Uiss coins transfer initiating.]
[Uiss coin transfer failed! You lack suitable hardware {Intercom}]

‘Oh my! This is rare seeing someone without an intercom of ‘affiliation’, where have been living? At a deserted planet, fufu!’

‘Holy! Shot a sexy giggle!?’ Thought Jake who received what felt like a questioning stare from the faceless receptionist.

‘What a strange fellow, not most males are aroused by a Zaphius species since we lack facial features, and are feared for our mind powers and bizarre traditions.’

This maddened the lust filled Jake who involuntary screamed “No! You are very attractive, your lack of facial features is what truly draws one to you, the mysteriousness you emit and also the innocent and all-knowing aura you have, not even mentioning your sexy body, will make any male want to be handled by you. Otherwise I wouldn’t be a real lover of all species.” And realizing his rashness with the crowds eyes staring at him with shock as if he was signing his own death, he fazed it off with his thick-skin.

The gem on the receptionist’s golden head crown, turned a warm mix of pink and a beet red heart shaped bubbles appeared.

‘I-interesting indeed no wonder Sister Starlight sent you. W-well then! Why don’t we have you go through the guild tests, to receive a Guild intercom?’ Fiddling with buttons she made beeping noises and a blue portal passage way, opened up by the white wall next to the receptionists table.

‘P-please enter through the portal and await further instructions in the waiting room.’ Her bald head, faced down in a shy manner, which for a sec confused Jake since she had no eyeballs, but whatever, if his smooth talk worked why get caught up on the non-important stuff.

Nodding his head Jake gave the receptionist a ‘mind’ wink, who then waved him off shyly till he entered the portal with a strained smirk the lust was really killing him.

Jake Sauntered into the blue portal and was immediately embraced by a cool warm feel that calmed his mind causing him to close his eyes and get a handle of his lose thoughts.

“You have a very poor way of controlling your thoughts,” Said a cold tone.

Jake who was in his meditative state abruptly opened his eyes and there before him once again was Krystal and looking around the room he raised an eye brow ‘Is this a bedroom?”

Thanks for reading!👽 And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. I would love to thank my  Patron Dem1kles for the support.

20