[Announcement] Will be Re-Writing
586 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ummm! So hey guys. I sincerely apologize for my disappearance and leaving you guys hanging like that no one deserves it. And I hope you can forgive this weak willed writer and give him just a light punishment.

I don't know how to say this without being too scared, but this is something I feel like has to be done if I want to really become the successful author I aspire to become in my imagined future.ย 

I started writing UHSC with a mindset that this story wasn't going to blow up as much as it did, heck! This story wasn't even uploaded regularly on a schedule, but seeing every one read and like it this much really scared me for a good minute, month(s) Lol, and I ended up putting too much pressure on myself to yank out chapters from my brain instead of just taking my time like I always did.

I'll be honest the world building is still in it's seedling phase, the system wasn't that deeply thought out and only superficial. I don't know much about making compelling characters, and English is my second language so It takes me longer to just write 1k words and edit it till it sounds right to me.

Well I know this all may sound like excuses which it is? Maybe? But I really wanted to get things out of my chest and figure where I want to go with this story and my plan going forward as a writer.

So some changes will be made to the chapters regarding the transitions to the characters, some of the system interface and was thinking of changing the Machine series to something easier to follow like Gear 1, Gear 2 etc.

Thanks for reading this and will see you guys soon hopefully.

ย 

13