Chapter 18: Unreal
428 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you don't know WTF is going on start reading at chapter 15.

After watching the intense bout between Starlight and the Cyborg she witnessed something impossible, the cyborg had produced Primordial Energy! And it had actually powered the ship and proceeded to empower her sister Starlight.

“T-this is unreal!” She said flabbergasted out of her mind.

A desire to have the power also surfaced in her and the way it was made had caused her to want it even more. She had been stuck at the level of a peak [F] rank guild manager, and could not bring her low ranked guild to a higher level and she just saw an answer to her dilemma.

She had been banished to run an already dying guild by her estranged family, but with the help of the power of the cyborg she had a chance to make a great exploration guild that if given enough time could even contend with the powerful empires to invade and takeover resource rich galaxies.

“Yes, this is great news. And I could take care of sister Starlight forever as my family but also…” She realized in-order for her dream to have a large family she would have to take the cyborg as hers as well.

“Isn’t it simple! I will just have to conquer him in bed.” She might not have a face but her demeanor gave away her ideas away. She was an ambitious woman who loved the art of running a organization and like many manager classes had a dream of being a leader of a large organization.

She had failed to become the prime talent for her family and was taken in by one of the lords of Port City Paradisium as a guild manager, but if she managed to make the guild very formidable she stood a chance to prove herself to her family and get her payback for being left to take care of a low rank guild.

“Then I have to get out of here and get busy.” She said her desire to mate with the cyborg overtaking her mind. A behavior she did not realize was deeply rooted inside of her was being forcefully amplified by her seeing and feeling the experiences of her sister Starlight and the cyborg’s primordial energy.

Jake’s POV

Staring at Krystal’s voluptuous sinuous hourglass body Jake wondered if his plan had worked. He knew there was something in him and since there was a psychic here perhaps, she would be able to unearth some of his blocked memories about how he ended up as a cyborg.

He had no idea what she was doing inside him but he felt a slight tingling feeling in his mind when she stood still in front of him.

The experience was completely different to when he was being forcefully searched and this left him surprised to what willingly letting someone peruse your mind felt like.

“She wouldn’t try and mess up my brain right?” Although he trusted the power within him to take care of someone who is at the same [F] rank as him he feared more for her than himself that it might turn such a busty alien female into an idiot.

Still thinking of the ridiculous situations that could happen to Krystal he felt a slight shiver in his mind as his suppressed lustful thoughts suddenly ran rampant and the scenes of him and Starlight flashed in his mind to which the previously immobile Krystal wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her large breasts covered by the thin linen like dress against his surprised face.

“What has happened? Why is she acting like this?” Asked Jake who was confused by this ordeal, “Did she just get horny from reading my thoughts?” He said to which Krystal answered by straddling her large squishy ass on his half erect member that he has been holding back since he got here, and felt her begin to sensually dry hump on his pelvic region which elicited a slight moan of pleasure from his mouth.

“She might be doing this subconsciously but, this is making it really hard for me to concentrate.” He said, worried that perhaps letting her read his mind was not such a bright idea, what would Starlight do to him if she finds out her friend is turned into an idiot by something inside of him that he had no control over.

“I think I just did something stupid.” His power was making him do things that he should have thought of more thoroughly and now he realized why his cyborg body did not respond to Krystal’s first intrusive mind search as this is what the entity inside of him wished to happen.

Knowing that Krystal was stimulated by his lustful thoughts and his disoriented thirsty mind he allowed himself to be played with and now he was slowly losing control of his grip to his mind.

Jake’s hands slowly grabbed Krystal’s large thighs, and trailed all the way to her ass feeling up her warm and soft snow white pale exotic skin and slowly gulped down saliva while feeling the soft sensations to his hands. He forcefully squeezed her meaty ass and tried to prevent her plum butt from teasing his now rock hard cock.

“Man the things I do to know my makers.”

He said this while feeling up Krystal’s squishy butt and breathed in the accumulating musky scent from her now glistening boobs covered with perspiration that gradually turned her gown into a see-through cloth that presented two perked up breasts with erect nipples, he once again gulped down as he subconsciously took a minor suckle on the right tit eliciting a shiver from the still dry humping Krystal.

With the first initial shiver of pleasure from the psychic alien Jake felt another mental wave of mental desires being projected into his mind by the heaving Krystal who by now was dripping wet love juices that stained her white panties eager to be shown love.

Jake saw in his mind a flashed image of Krystal’s desire with both her legs wide open and taking in his large member and he knew that Krystal was definitely wide awake now but was just to horny to speak normally with her psychic powers and, could only rely what she desired through psychic waves.

“Guess she can’t fuck and talk at the same time using her psychic powers, looks like I’ll have to relieve her of her current state and hear what she found in my mind after.” Said Jake as he smiled and held Krystal closer and laid her on the jelly bed creating a slight jiggle of her tits.

 

Thanks for reading!👽 And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

15