Chapter 19: Catharsis 👑👑
702 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Just wanted to post at least two chapters today, still working on making more but, its been hard keeping track of things, if you spot something please let me know.

You have Equipped Titles

Charm Tier 1: A ruthless killer is an attractive mate, your sex appeal to the opposite sex will match their ideal standards no matter the species. Passive lustron Title charm unlocked. Works well with pheromone active talent to attract the opposite sex, effects reduced on targets with strong willpower.
*Increase Charisma +15 and 10% efficiency increase to mind affecting skills*

Sex Machine Tier 1
‘You have proved to have what it takes to fulfill the sexual needs of your partner and gained a mating buff.’
*Increase stamina +9, and +10% to sex based skills when in use*

Active skill [F_Early] Neutralized seed: Active
You don’t wish to knock up a helpless damsel with your seed? Oh Man! your loss then.
Cool down: None
Effect: Prevent unwanted pregnancies during sex. Deactivating leads to high chances of Seeding.

Active Skill [F_Early] Pheromone is now activated
[F_Early] Pheromone
F_Early: Release a musky male scent of whichever species you mate with to increase their sensitivity, obedience and lust for both your enjoyment.
Magical Power cost: Minimal
Cool down: Ten minutes

Ting!

Skill [F_Early] Pheromone is affected by title [Charm] with +10% increase in efficiency.

Jake felt a surge of deep desire built up inside of his heart, and after activating his pheromone skill a pinkish smoke was released from the valves attached to his back. The pinkish mist proceeded to assault the now laid down Krystal and continued to suffuse into the bedroom and the denser clouds licked Krystal’s oval head which prompted a psychic moan to escape from her mind.

Jake who was now busily fondling and caressing her large D cup breasts felt her body heat up from the excitement and an alert hit him.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured! Minus 7 ST]

This was the first time he had hit a large number as seven and with this affirmation he knew he was doing something right with this new alien species.

He had been holding himself back as he could not find a partner to release his sexual urges and, stress accumulated ever since fighting those damned space critters, He had realized that after that bloodbath something in him had snapped and demanded that he released all the pent up sensitivity from the carnage his cyborg suit had guided him into and, felt that one of the side effects of allowing his system to take over his body albeit for a short time was the need to feel he was in control again by indulging in debauch acts.

Jake proceeded to slowly trail his prosthetic hand on Krystal’s pelvic region till he arrived at the damp wet spot on her panties. He then began to slowly massage her rosy swollen clit under the soaked fabric and got hit by another psychic moan, as Krystal arched her back pressing her pussy against his fingers to feel the pleasurable massage of his robotic fingers that he was still surprised he could feel the wet sensations of her secret place through the unknown alloys.

‘Does this have something to do with magic?’ He thought.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your hand! Minus 4 ST]

He pulled her long white gown upwards intending to take it off but became wide eyed as he watched the gown turn into a liquid form and got absorbed in by the gemstone mounted on her shoulder collar.

“A spatial gem stone?” He asked himself, but became completely distracted by the heaving glossy hourglass body in front of his greedy pink glowing eyes.

She did not wear a bra to begin with under her gown and with her back on top of the jelly mattress the mounds jiggled with every seductive movement she made.

Throwing a cursory glance at his now drenched robotic fingers, Jake slowly tasted the crystal clear juices on them and, was pleasantly surprised by the raw and salty taste as if tasting the best barbeque sauce of his entire life.

With the first initial taste Jake’s mind went crazy which led him to ruthlessly tear the paper thin white panties off Krystal in half and, peeled the top open revealing a glistening wet vertical pink slit, he then dove his head between her thighs and ravaged her folds with his slippery tongue tasting and inhaling the sex filled rawness of her pussy.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your tongue! Minus 9 ST] x2

Getting another soothing psychic hit by Krystal’s moans was like getting a rush of dopamine doused to his brain, no matter how much he licked and sucked on her swollen clit he still hungered for more of her tasty raw meat, so he inserted his tongue into her wet cave feeling it squeeze and attempt to pull it further into herself.

Krystal’s back arched upwards into the shape of a horseshoe and her folds shook and convulsed and released a sprinkle of clear spring liquid that Jake greedily gulped down much to his satisfaction.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your tongue! Minus 9 ST] x2
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your tongue! Minus 9 ST] x2
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

Wiping his mouth dry Jake smiled triumphantly at the notifications and more so at the shaky and moaning Krystal who sent waves of pleasurable psychic waves that washed his brain in their power.

Jake could not hide his look of excitement, how many individuals out there could simply get stronger by giving in to their desires for sex, he wasn’t sure but he knew he was probably one of few with such abilities, and he was going to maximize this ability to the maximum in-order to live a safe life in this new universe.

“That’s right, I wouldn’t mind having a large fleet of magical alien hotties that will help me live a carefree life while they fight it out with all the super-powerful bastards that would want to control and enslave me.” Said Jake.

He took off his clothes and with both him and the now awakening Krystal two ambitious individuals were about to face off in a sensual battle of supremacy. That is when Jake felt a new Notification appear in the periphery of his vision.

Ting!
[New Mission]
[Battle of ambitions]
Penalty: Go back to level 1 Bitch!
Reward: New title, New Skill

Thanks for reading!👽 And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

18