Chapter 20: Pressure! 👑👑👑
515 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ting!

[New Mission]
[Battle of ambitions]

Your ambitions and goals are currently being threatened by the headstrong alien, Krystal who wishes to conquer you in bed and turn you into a subordinate to make her goals come true, Dominate and conquer her in bed to assert your dominance. Show her that no one will be able to control you.

Penalty: Go back to level 1 Bitch!
Reward: New title, new skill

‘Huh!’ Jake was Shocked by the new mission, and especially the penalty.

‘Back to level one Bitch!?’ The system was going nuts with it’s provocations, he knew that it hated simping but to insult it’s owner too. “Well fuck it, guess I must have pissed it off with trying to outsmart it but, it’s showing me I’m still it’s bitch huh!” Said Jake, who was now more annoyed of everything around him trying to use him for something they wanted.

To a system that was clearly hiding something, to every female he was having sex with seeing him as only a means to an end in their own ambitions, and most of all he was annoyed at himself for being a weakling as all of this wouldn’t happen if he was stronger.

He needed power, and needed to stop trying to lean on the powers of others as it was clear that he would probably find himself ending up with another Starlight or Krystal who saw his abilities as a tool to achieve their goals.

“If I am a way to achieve your goals then it will have to be under my terms,” Jake did not mind helping people close to him make their ambitions a reality, he just didn’t want to be seen as only a tool that can be used and thrown away when his use was not needed, and if this strength based society of the Eldeon universe demanded it then he would be on top of the power chain.

‘I see that you are talented in satisfying the needs of a Zaiphus species sexual urges cyborg’ Said Krystal who was now able to speak as her thoughts where clear of chaotic sex filled desires.

Jake gazed at her sternly, “So after peeking into my head and seeing something interesting you wish to control me?’ Asked Jake.

He might not have been able to see the expression on Krystal but her gemstone on her crown told all he needed to know.

Jake grabbed Krystal’s leg and perched it on his right shoulder opening up her pussy slightly at an acute angle and closely inched his thick veiny member near her now wet opening.

‘So what If I want to use your primordial energy for my own benefits you might have not killed my sister Starlight, but you did worse by mating with her first, she is my family and I will only allow her to be with the best of the best and if it means turning you obedient then I will gladly beat you at what you were designed for cyborg.’ Said Krystal in Jake’s mind clearly provoking him.

“You’re crazy! You’re mad that I had sex with Starlight and see that as a way to justify you trying to subjugate me?” Said Jake with an irked tone.

‘Then If you think I’m wrong prove it by dominating me because if you want to be right show your might, but honestly I don’t have any hope for you as I’m someone who is at the upper levels of [F] rank while all your skills are still at the early stages of it so..uhhhh!” Krystal moaned with pleasurable surprise as Jake had plunged his cock into her pussy creating a bulge in her stomach.

Sick of hearing Krystal’s ramblings Jake ignored her and begun pumping her with his monstrous eight inch dick length, Slapping noises of flesh hitting flesh resounded in the bedroom.

Surprisingly Krystal’s pussy was taking it well, her pussy was being stretched and widened by Jake’s pounding and this time Krystal was releasing controlled psychic moans.

‘Yo…you think dick size is what will tame mee..I have played with toys much more advanced at the Oreg-on Series.’ Said Krystal in Jake’s mind and after that Jake felt a sudden pleasurable psychic wave greater than the previous ones assault him.

“Ack! What the!” Said Jake who felt alarming notifications assaulting his vision.

[You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 8 ST] x3
[You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 7 ST] x4
[You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 6 ST] x2
[You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 2 ST]

Jake felt a heavy assault to his mind with pleasure, and this time it was on a whole different level he felt every fiber of his nerves become more sensitive and the tip of his cock rubbing inside Krystal’s pussy felt overstimulated.

Ting!

Passive Skill [F_Early] Lustron generator
F_Early: Using the pleasure during sexual intercourse, generate the primordial magic energy Lustron, and use full regeneration skill to replenish all basic stats and more uses will be unlocked in higher stages*
Cost: None
Cool down: None
Effect: Works only during sensual stimulation of reproduction with a partner and not alone.

‘Ahh! Fuck!”

Jake felt a surge of pressure build up in his nether regions and a flood of white creamy string of liquid was shot inside of the deepest parts of Krystal’s welcoming snatch.

[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST]
[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST]
[Mate of a higher level is dominating you! Gained less Exp.]

[Lustron energy charged to 10% , you have a long way to go.]

Jake could feel the happy psychic waves sent by Krystal, as he watched his stamina take blow after blow from the now excited Krystal.

During this momentary lapse of weakness Jake felt a psychic push and a popping sound could be heard as he exited Krystal. He then landed on his back to which Krystal floated in the air and, straddled his cock and slid on his still hard member with her inviting pink meat folds that had greedily took each drop of his cum and used it as a lubricant.

“Now I will show you true pleasure done by a psychic,”said Krystal who placed his cocks throbbing head on her private entry using her psychic manipulation, she rammed it into herself.

“Oooohh!” moaned Krystal who by now was using her psychic powers to overload Jake’s sensing nerves with her psychic element, and constantly created slapping noises with her plump ass on his extra sensitive member.

[Critical! You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 6 ST] x2
[Critical! You Have been psychically pleasured by Krystal! Minus 2 ST] x4

Jake felt another wave of pressure build up in his nether region and released.

[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST]
[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST]
[Mate of a higher level is dominating you! Gained less Exp.]

Jake was in a bad situation here, he was being rode silly by a crazy psychic alien and was constantly coming non-stop although he was built for sex he knew that he would fail his mission if things continued this way but, the most dangerous thing about this situation was he was enjoying it.

Who didn’t want to be rode crazy by a busty psychic alien atleast once in their lives, and he was going to take full advantage of it even if it killed him.

11