Chapter 21: A Menace 👑👑👑
632 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hope you liked the two chapters of today. Will be Opening A discord Soon to be able to get some volunteer Beta readers of future Draft projects if anyone is interested. And maybe some input in this current story characters when I get writer's block.

 

Jake wearily smiled at the cute attempt of Krystal trying to literately crush his will with her full round ass that constantly bounced off his cock’s base, ‘S-so you think you can dominate me just because you used some high tech sex toy before, If you have been a weeb as long as I have, fucking with toys doesn’t compare with the real thing, and going with what you said that you find it hard to find a mate that wasn’t scared of your psychic abilities then you haven’t tasted real weeb tenacity.” Said Jake who pistoled his cock inside Krystal's sex to the base and activated a skill while grabbing the still riding hips of Krystal.

[F_Early] Super Erect Transformation
F_Early: Increase the girth and length of your genitalia to bring much more joy to your mating partner, and increase rate of producing Lustron energy.
Cost: Minimal
Cool down: None

‘Wha-what is thiiss!’ Said Krystal in an alarmed tone, feeling Jake’s heated rod extend and thicken deeper into her pussy, forcefully colliding with the deeper opening to the base of her womb. ‘Uhhh!’ She moaned, feeling spots she did not even know existed being explored by Jake’s member.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured! Minus 7 ST] ×4
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured! Minus 7 ST] ×4
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured! Minus 7 ST] ×3
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

Feeling the pressure from Krystal‘s fleshy walls on his member constrict, the pleasure built up to a dangerous level and, Jake felt his passive skills activate.

Ting!

Passive Skill [F_Early] Lustron generator
F_Early: Using the pleasure during sexual intercourse, generate the primordial magic energy Lustron, and use full regeneration skill to replenish all basic stats and more uses will be unlocked in higher stages*
Cost: None
Cool down: None
Effect: Works only during sensual stimulation of reproduction with a partner and not alone.

Passive Skill [F_Early] Lustron Share
F_Early: Regulate how much Lustron energy will be shared and transferred to partner after accumulating it from sexual intercourse, do you wish to transfer and strengthen your mating partner?*
Cost: None
Cool down: Two Minutes
Y/N

'NO' He said, not dumb enough to give a competitor more power.

A psychic moan escaped her mind hitting Jake with ecstasy inducing mental waves prompting him to release strings of white spunk directly into her womb, and his large cock was immediately also drenched with a sprinkle of Krystal’s cum juices.

[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST] ×5
[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST] ×6
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

Ting!

[Lustron energy fully charged to 100% , you have not shared lustron with mate.]
[Regeneration Ability is back online, Warning! You have low Stamina do you wish to use regeneration? (Yes/No).]

Jake Only smiled deviously and inwardly replied.
'Yes'

[F_Early] Regeneration
*Lost your composure and concentration use a dose of lustron energy to get back up your feet.*
Cool down: None
Effect: Regain lost magical energy and recover health and stamina

A wave of cool air, circled around Jake's body to once again, return his magic power to its peak and his low stamina induced fatigue phased away like mist.

“Time for another round,” Said Jake with a devious laugh.

“W-what are you! Talkin..” Said the huffing Krystal clearly having used most of her powers in that last rodeo.

And what replied her was a slap on the ass and Jake turning her around till she laid on her stomach displaying her two round sinuous ass mounds on full view for Jake’s delight.

Jake proceeded to use his body weight to secure the squirming Krystal by her back and as if to respond to his call he felt a primal beast surface in him and he begun to rub his hardened cock between the ravine of Krystal's ass till he stopped at her tight back-door entrance.

Sensing Jake’s intent Krystal was about to retaliate when she felt Jake insert his rod inside her, the cum they had both previously released acted as a natural lubricant for her tight butt-hole.

“Ahh! Fuck!” She said feeling the deep thrusts into her back-door.

“Like I guessed when playing with your toys you didn’t think of going anal did you?” Said Jake in a teasing manner, and added another slap to Krystal’s snow white skin which elicited a moan from her.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured with Anal! Minus 7 ST] ×4
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured with Anal! Minus 7 ST] ×5
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured with Anal! Minus 7 ST] ×6
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

“Ooohh!” Moaned Krystal as she started to voluntarily shake her juicy ass on Jake’s cock already giving herself to his manhood.

“Coome inside me, give me more.” She moaned out as she perked up her ass upwards.

Jake felt her walls tightening on his member increasing the pleasure by many folds. He then plunged two of his fingers into her snatch rubbing her clit with lustful mastery that opened two roads to pleasure.

[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your hand! Minus 4 ST] x4
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured by your hand! Minus 4 ST] x5
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured with Anal! Minus 7 ST] ×4
[Sexual Partner Krystal was pleasured with Anal! Minus 7 ST] ×5

“I give, I give up! Masterrrr!” moaned Krystal.

Hearing the word ‘Master’ in his mind flipped a switch inside Jake with a newfound excitement and he begun to pound on her jiggling ass more vigorously, till he felt pressure building up on the base of his shaft, he then released.

[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST] ×4
[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST] ×5
[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST] ×6
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

“Ohh Yes Master.”

Ting!

Mission: [Battle of ambitions] (Complete.)
Your ambitions and goals are currently being threatened by the headstrong alien, Krystal who wishes to conquer you in bed and turn you into a subordinate to make her goals come true, Dominate and conquer her in bed to assert your dominance. Show her that no one will be able to control you.
Penalty: Go back to level 1 Bitch!
Reward: New title, New Skill

Reward: Title; Fucking Defiant Tier 1
Skill: You have gained skill [F_Early]Psychic tolerance
Effect: Due to your continued exposure to psychic abilities your brain has gained a tolerance to said element, only high ranking psychic powers above your rank and level will affect your brain.
Cost: None
Cool down: None

Ting!

Missions: [No Cunt No Nut] (Complete.)
Debuff: Lust minded [Offline]
Rewards: You Gained 10 Free Points

Ting!
You have been marked by a Zaiphus species, Krystal Is now your Life-mate.

 

Thanks for reading!👽 And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

14