Chapter 22: Marked!
454 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The porcelain like roof of Krystal's bedroom was adorned by a virtual life-like image of the night-sky decorated by a colossal bone-white moon surrounded by a cluster of brilliantly bright clumps of multi-colored stars, so so many stars.

Jake had woke up to this beautiful scenery and the still sleeping Krystal beside him. Thanks to his system he had found out he had slept for a couple of hours. The previous event still felt fresh in his enhanced mind. He had released most of his tension and stress from all the otherworldly events that had happened to him, and after taking it out literally inside Krystal he was mentally exhausted and went to sleep between Krystal’s soft and squishy breasts.

He had then told himself to be careful next time when having intercourse with a psychic alien, their psychic pleasure waves really packed a punched after all the desire and heat wared off. By the corner of his vision he saw new notifications while laid back he opened them up.

Reward: Title; Fucking Defiant Tier 1
‘You have showed an indomitable spirit that shows that not even good pussy can bend your will.’
*Increase willpower +10, Charisma +5 and +13% increase to mental resistance based skills when in use*

Skill: You have gained skill [F_Early]Psychic tolerance
Effect: Due to your continued exposure to psychic abilities your brain has gained a tolerance to said element, only high ranking psychic powers above your rank and level will affect your brain.
Cost: None
Cool down: None
Missions: [No Cunt No Nut] (Complete.), [Optional Side quest][Bare my Seed] (Still Available.), [The Delivery man] (Pending).

Missions: [No Cunt No Nut] (Complete.)
Debuff: Lust minded [Offline]
Rewards: You Gained 10 Free Points.

Ting!
You have been marked by a Zaiphus species, Krystal Is now your Life-mate.

Jake smiled at his achievements and, once again wondered which genius mad scientist gave him such a debauchee cyborg body and abilities. ‘But I still don’t think I want to Impregnate anyone.’ He thought.

“Mmm! M-master why are you awakee?” Said Krystal as she moaned her question groggily in Jake’s mind.

“Huh! O-oh! Ah, you don’t have to really call me master you know, Jake Is fine! Also, its been over eight hours since your little interrogation.” Said Jake with a teasing tone, his face carrying a mischievous grin.

Krystal picked onto his teasing, she was about to say something when suddenly she jerked herself up in an instant, “DID YOU SAY EIGHT HOURS!” Panic was evident in her voice as she immediately through the sheets covering her sinuous, hourglass, naked body and hovered towards the bathroom door, her plum ass jiggling upon entry.

Jake only stared in confusion however he also got out of bed. “Is she late for work or something, Well doesn’t matter I also have to finish what I came here for, and head back to Starlight since I’m now fully charged up.” Said Jake wearing the clothes strewn on the floor ready to head out.

A few seconds passed and Krystal came out hovering out of the bathroom, trails of hot steam followed behind her, she then stopped and her faceless visage stared daggers at the still dressing Jake, “Don’t tell me you plan to get out with those rowdy clothes and without taking a bath no less, don’t you know since the outbreak it’s important to watch your hygiene.” She said to Jake.

Jake paused and looked at her, feeling her stare. To be honest even when he was on earth he wasn’t a fan of taking a bath however, hearing about an outbreak he chuckled, “Even if you take a shower If one of us had a sexually transmitted disease I don’t think a simple shower will cure it.” Said Jake jokingly, however he complied and postponed putting on clothes to go to take a bath.

Krystal tilted her head, “Although I have been inside your head I still don’t know where you are from but, our technology does do that.” She said to Jake, Who paused while walking into the shower.

“What!?”

“If you take a shower with our latest systems you actually get cured of most of the sexually transmitted diseases and even some physical injuries received from mating, as some species are inherently rough when in bed, I even saw it on a pornographic hologram, they where called the Tazhvils who also have females that encourage rough play.” Said Krystal in a casual tone while Jake was getting his mind blown once again.

‘Well! That’s a real surprise, now I will have to take a shower everytime I get the chance too. And did she just say she watched porn?’ thought Jake eyeing Krystal with newfound respect for such a cultured connoisseur.

Krystal’s glowing cores changed into a shade of red and became embarrassed at how she was already open to Jake, who had dominated her quite thoroughly, but this was no time for another round of pleasure, “Um! Master Jake?”
“I said Just Jake is fine, I know I was turned on by it awhile ago but, only do it when we are alone not with other people around, they might think I put a spell on you or something,” said Jake.

“Of Course as you wish then. Since you have conquered a Zaiphus it is customary that from now on I shall make you my mate for life, as you have gained a psychic mark from me.”

“Psychic Mark?”

“Yes it’s a mark to your very being that will manifest itself as a skill and/or a title, in some rare cases if the individual has immense potential they get both a title and a skill from their Zaiphus partner.” Said Krystal.

Jake smiled and then projected both his achievements to Krystal, who then temporarily lost her concentration and fell down with a plop onto the floor with her naked ass from the abrupt cut of her psychic powers from shock. “Wha..what you really are one of a kind Master Jake. Only a select few are remembered to have been able to get both marks from a partner even back at my home planet.” Said Krystal with awe in her voice.

She was truly surprised, if other guilds or even the nobility back at her home planet heard of such a feat, they would waste no effort to send envoys over to take the cyborg as a soldier, and drowning him in both females and resources, but she wasn’t going to tell him that now, since she knew she might add more competition with future life-mate sisters.

 

Note: Thanks for reading! Please give a ♥ icon if you liked the chappy and, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

17