Ch 1. A serious talk
657 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Queen, wait for me!

The golden-haired beauty was heading to the director’s office. I followed her but near the office I was only handed over her bag.

“Wait here~☆.” Half an hour later she left the office and I followed her downstairs.

Just what is going on…?” Tomo-chan was waiting for me.

It was awkward for me to face Tomo-chan like this.

The Queen took back her bag, pushed me a bit to a side, and walked out of the school.

Hey, Yuki-chan… WTF was that?” Tomo-chan was almost steaming.

That… well…

I have no idea how you could do it… Hey, Pres, have you thrown your dignity out of a window and I missed it? Why did you do that?!” (T)

It’s a long story…

Is this connected to those dreams of yours?” (T)

It is…

Fine. We need to have a long-long talk. How about I stay at your place?” (T)

“I will ask my parents.”

“Works for me.” (T)

Neither of the families was against so we headed out.

On our way to my house we went to the convenience store and bought some snacks and soda.

“I am home!”

“Sorry for the intrusion!” (T)

Nobody answered us but I heard some commotion on the second floor.

When we took off our shoes my imouto showed up at the stairs.

Welcome back!” (S)

Where are Mother and Father?” I was curious to know. After all, Father rarely works overtime, and Mother would stay home after picking up my imouto.

Father is at work, Mother went to the supermarket.Erhm… everybody can make mistakes…?

Will I be fed?” Tomo-chan looked into the kitchen.

“I guess no. The curiosity left the cat with no dinner~.

Then… then I will cram the snacks. Alone, without sharing. In a dark-dark room~.” I giggled and we went to my room.

“Jeez, little Miss Perfection keeps her room too tidy.” Tomo-chan flopped on the bed.

“I do my best~!”

So, where and when you packed all that junk?” (T)

Which…?

The clothes that were scattered around, the notebooks that lied on the floor, the soda cans that were stacked below the TV…?” (T)

It was you who threw everything around!” I was a bit irritated by her commenting on my room.

And you helped in doing it~!” She boldly lied down and showed me ‘V

Tomo-chan, seriously! Stop doing whatever you want!

Yes, yes. Hey, Yuki-chan, will we discuss your little story before, or after the dinner?” Tomo-chan sat and asked me with a serious face.

We better to do it after… Let’s just enjoy the calm…

You think there’ll be a storm?” (T)

I did not answer anything and just went downstairs to bring us some glasses and a bowl for chips.

While we were waiting for Mother to return, we sat and watched TV.

Ding-ding

I checked my phone.

[You received message from ‘Unknown number’.

“Yukichi, I want you to mail me all of the Students Council members’ mail addresses♪☆. Send them to +81********♪☆. Do not respond to this number♪☆.”]

Lemme look, lemme look!” Tomo-chan stuck her face into my phone.

WTF?! And what about those stupid stars?!” (T)

Ding-ding

Tomo-chan’s phone rang.

I looked as well.

[You received message from ‘Unknown number’.

“I want to post them, I post them☆. ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆.”]

WTF?!” We both were shocked. While I could understand how the Queen got my phone number: the Council’s numbers are used as the helpline for the students in trouble; how could Tomo-chan’s number be available?!

Hey, Yuki-chan…” Tomo-chan was mad but before she could interrogate me, I heard Mother’s voice downstairs.

“Mother returned. Let’s talk about it later. I did not tell your number to anybody, I swear!” Tomo-chan looked at me with suspicion but still followed without any objections.

We entered the dining room.

“Hello, Mother! How was your day?

“Hello, Minohara-oneesan!” (T)

“Hello, girls. Was everything alright? Tomoko-chan usually warned a day prior.” Mother was tying an apron.

We… we had something to discuss. It’s… about the…” (T)

“Tomo-chan was chastised by the disciplinary committee so I wanted to make sure she properly reflects on this. And possibly to decrease their nagging.” Tomo-chan lightly stepped on my foot but had to smile.

Then, how about I make a tasty dinner and you will have all the required energy for your talk?” Mother clearly understood that we just wanted to chat but we kept ‘a good image’.

After we ate, we headed back to my room.

Announcement
If you want to read chapters before they are released here - visit my patreon at https://www.patreon.com/AFP_Writer     !
17