Ch 2. Little crybaby’s guardian angel
466 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uwaaaah!!!” I cried loudly and ran to the kindergartener.

What happened, Yuki-chan?” She petted my head.

“Haru-chan pulled my hair!” It was the matter of utmost urgency.

And what if I did?!” He ran here as well.

“Haru-chan, it is bad to pull a girl’s hair! There are no girls who like it. Why don’t you just play with Yuki-chan normally?” (K)

Yes, Sensei…” (H)

When we stepped away a bit...

KYAA!” He pulled my hair again.

Stop!!!” But he ignored my cries. When I freed myself from his grasp, I immediately ran to the kindergartener.

The next day.

I saw how the other kids played marbles. I approached them but…

Go away!” One of the boys pushed me and I fell.

Fffat did I do?!” I wept out.

I don’t want to play with a girl! Go find yourself some dolls!” The other boys also started mocking me.

“Heya! Let me play too!” Haru-chan ran to the boys, and they immediately gave him some marbles.

The other kids also showed interest in what is going on. Mostly they were boys. But…

“Go away! I don’t wanna play with girls! Go play house, or something!” The boys refused any girl that wanted to play marbles. And even the boys who joined later agreed on that.

What’s da commotion?” A girl’s voice came from behind the crowd. It was a little foreigner girl, who recently joined a junior group.

Why do you care?!” One of the boys, the oldest in the kindergarten, stepped forward and I trembled. The poor girl was at least two heads lower, not to mention he was a known bully. If there were no kindergarteners on overwatch, he would bully everybody here.

Ya dare talkin’ back? Or was my queschn too hard to get?All of the girls turned away and trembled. It was a scary sight. This boy will no doubt beat her pretty face with no regret. The fragile foreigner had no chances.

KICK

AGH!!!” The boy squirmed from a kick to his stomach, and the girl pulled his hair.

Ya want some more?!” He shook his head.

Get outcha my sight!” She passed by him and approached the rest of the boys. They were stepping back but finally they hit a fence.

Gimme dose marbls.” They obediently handed her over the full sack of them.

She took a tinsel sack and poured half of the marbles there.

Get lost.” She threw one of the sacks to the boys.

The incident is solved?” She gave the other to one of the girls. Then, she walked away.

In the following days she was under the constant observation: everybody was curious about her. Normally, when somebody attracts so much attention, they become nervous and shy, but she was perfectly fine. Everything she had drew attention.

Her golden hair, which sparkled under the sun, attracted attention wherever she was.

Her eyes, that changed their color every day.

Her fragile figure, that looked as if she will crack just from looking at her.

And her explosive behavior.

She was fighting with boys all the time but the kindergarteners closed their eyes on it. At most they lightly reprimanded her.

Soon, the kids started to gather around her, try to talk to her, try to befriend her.

But neither of them succeeded.

After some time, the attention calmed down a bit but she was still among the most discussed subjects.

I was rarely concerned with it. I was a shy child and rarely involved myself with the ‘famous’ of our kindergarten. It was my last year before the school so I did not try to change anything about my silent life.

Until…


S-stay back!

Or what? Hand over your money, or we will beat you!” I was caught in the dead end. Some hooligans saw my new jacket and thought that I am rich. I only have the money required to buy myself a bun but they were not satisfied with this much.

P-please...!

If we can’t have the money, how about we undress her? I heard girls are the same, even when small.” I trembled from the terror.

DING-DING-DING-DING

A child alarm rang behind their backs.

The hooligans looked behind and the golden-haired girl stood there with a cheeky smile.

Ding-ding-ding. The police is coming. After you~.” Before they managed to run past her, the police sirens turned on and approached. I could finally calm down.

VIU-VIU-VIU

Less than a minute after the hooligans ran away, two police cars flashed on the road.

That should do da trick.” She approached me.

Fffank youuuu!!!

My, my, ain’t ya crying way too late?” She shrugged her shoulders and gave me head pats. Even though I was on my knees, her head was on the same level as mine.


“Wait, Yuki-chan, this does not explain it. Why do you become such a mess in front of that girl?” Tomo-chan seeped soda.

I am yet to finish.” I seeped some as well.

We were sitting on my bed. Two bowls of chips were already empty, and we were finishing the last soda cans.

Tonight Tomo-chan will sleep with me in the bed so we will have a lot of time to chat about this-and-that.

“Still, it’s a shame you were such a namby.” (T)

Hm! As if we all are born perfect.

As if the almighty Pres is perfect~.She threw a can onto the floor…


When I calmed down, I asked her how can I repay her.

I have no need of ya paybeck.” But then she started thinking. I almost sighed in relief when her thinking expression switched to a smile.

“I might need a servant. So, are you willing to be my servant~?” Her cheeky smile was mocking me and my helplessness but…

Yesh!

“Well then, take care of me, I am…”

20