Ch 3. New School Order
375 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Himeoka Himeko-sama. Yoroshiku-ne~ onegai shimasu-ne~♪☆!” The Queen acted the ape in front of her new class. I stood in the back of the class, to make sure there will be no trouble. It is just an arbitrary reason for me to stay here but… sorry, I abused my authority…

“Now, then. Do you have questions for our newcomer?” (Teacher)

“Yes, Himeoka-san, are you a foreigner?” One of the girls asked.

What is your name…~☆?

“I am Suzuki Momo. Please, take care of me!” The girl greeted the Queen.

Ara, ara, ara, my pleasure~♪. I am not a foreigner, Momo-chan~♪.” The Queen winked at the embarrassed girl.

The Queen must be really easy-going to call a person’s name like that. Unlike me…

As soon as the introductions were over, I had to leave and go to my class. I abused my authority to claim I did an important council work…

I am the second year student, while the Queen is the first year, so I had to walk to the 2nd floor. It is something I am doing many times a day but I still wonder how long will it take me to start climbing the stairs to the 3rd floor on daily basis.

After the lunch break started I went downstairs to the cafeteria. I even managed to secure a place in the queue, and it was close to the shop.

Ding-ding

[You received message from ‘Tomoko’.

“If you get to the cafeteria earlier than me, order a cinnamon bun and soda.”

You – “No problem. I am already in the queue.”

“You are the best! *Kiss*”]

I was less than a minute away from having THE LAST TWO CINNAMON BUNS, the absolute bestseller of the school cafeteria, but then…

Ding-ding

[You received message from ‘Unknown number’.

“Yukichi, buy me every remaining cinnamon bun, and two bottles of cola. Bring them to my classroom.”]

I silently cried as I bought two remaining buns…

On my way out of the cafeteria I bumped into Tomo-chan.

Yay~! Mai sweetu bun!” (T)

I felt that I am torn apart…

Ding-ding

I almost felt that the Queen wants me to hurry…

What’s up?” Tomo-chan was worried that I froze like that.

“Tomo-chan, I… I… I will buy you a lot of buns later…!

What…?” I cowardly ran away.

Hey!” (T)


I opened the door to the class 1-1.

I approached the Queen, who rested her head on one arm and with the other poked her phone. When I approached, the hand that poked the phone stretched out to me and prepared to grab the buns…

“Quicker.”

Sorry…” I handed over the buns.

I became the class’ center of attention. The other students were looking at me… Scary…

Hm… Hey, Yukichi, do you want to play with me☆?” The Queen looked at me with no interest in her eyes.

“I would be happy to!”

“Good. Open the buns and the cola~☆.” I… I expected something else…

The Queen smiled cheekily.

When you are done, you can massage my shoulders~♪☆.” The Queen unbuttoned the shirt’s collar, and showed me her shoulder.

Her shoulder, with silky skin, untouched by tan. Or by a bra.

Her smile grew even more devilish. I faced a hungry succubus, who could make any man, or even woman, fall for her.

Hurry up, I’m hungry~☆.” I quickly opened the food and stood behind her seat. I put my hands on her shoulders…

Mmm… Warm your hands.

Sorry…” I rubbed my hands and tried again. I gently rubbed her shoulders and…

Is she stupid…?’ I looked up. Tomo-chan was there, with a very confused expression.

Maybe, maybe not~☆.” I felt that I was just fooled into massaging the Queen’s shoulders.


When the break ended, I prepared to go back to the class.

“Yukichi, come here after the class~♪☆.” It was the time to make a firm stand.

“My Queen, I must work after the school. I have my duties.” She was disheartened.

She picked up the phone and called.

Hi~♪☆. Can you start a repair in the council’s room~♪☆? Yay~♪☆. Bye-bye~♪☆.

So, when you are done, come here~♪☆.” I felt that I will not escape her grip…

Still, I checked the student council room on the 3rd floor.

A large sign ‘Under repair’ made me understand that I am not going to be the master of my life. And also, I will have to go back to the 1st floor.

15