Ch 4. The starry hurricane
303 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You are late…♪” The Queen was sitting on a chair outside the classroom.

I am sorry…

Stop being sorry. Start making sure you will not be sorry. No excuse can make you be better if you don’t want to become better yourself. The bill will be sent later~♪☆.” What...?

“…”

“Now, let’s go~♪☆.” Seeing how awkward I am, the Queen started walking, and dragged me after.

W-where are you going? The lockers are in the opposite direction!”

Am I going to the lockers…♪?” I just obediently followed her.

We stopped in front of the class 3-6. She took a key out of her jacket’s pocket and opened the door. Which is supposed to stay locked.

I followed her inside.

The room was dark and the curtains were closed. I searched for a switch.

Flick


I couldn't recognize the classroom. The amount of furniture and decorations clearly changed from the last time I saw this place.

A fluffy carpet on a wooden floor. Potted plants, and painting on the walls. Good wallpapers, and decorated black curtains.

The furniture was all luxurious. In the far end of the room were a number of armchairs, and a table near one of the corners, by the windows. A red sofa stood by the opposite corner.

In the middle of the room, opposite to the window, was a coffee table and a wide-screen TV, in front of which was a comfortable blue sofa.

And while I was going sideways along the wall, I hit a refrigerator.

The Queen approached it as well.

Let’s see…~♪☆ Nice volume but it has one slight issue…~♪☆” I peeked inside.

It~♪ is…~♪

“Empty. Speaking of which, what this fridge is doing here?

My-my, can’t you tell~♪☆? It is going to supply me with an endless amount of food and drinks~♪☆!”

I saw so many holes in this plan that I was going to ask if she is crazy.

Alright☆… Yukichi, I hope to see you tomorrow, don’t be late~♪☆!” The Queen gave me the key to this room and left.


I examined the room again, and followed her example.

By the time I walked out of the school, she was already gone. Possibly in a car that started away from the school gates.

I checked my phone and saw that it should be around the time when Tomo-chan’s club activities are over.

[-Tomoko-

You – “Hey, Tomo-chan! Are you free?”

“What is it, President? You are done playing with your new friend?”

You – “I am sorry that I didn’t spend time with you! Give me a chance, pweeese!”

“Jeez… Fine, you owe me two buns! Where are you? I am going to the exit.”

You – “I will wait for you right outside! *Kiss*”]

I sighed in relief and leaned on a concrete pillar.

Five minutes later I saw Tomo-chan fly out of a corridor. We waved each other through the glass and she hurried to change her shoes.

“I’m ready, Yuki-chan~! So, are we going to the karaoke?” (T)

“Sure thing.”

We were walking to the karaoke. Of course, soon our topics shifted to the Queen.

That girl drew so much attention that it’s crazy. The entire class was discussing her, and your weird behavior. It is said that she is stupidly rich, and that she bought you immediately. Also, what’s wrong with her eyes?” (T)

“The Queen always drew attention. So drew her eyes.” I knew they are just jealous of my luck and her beauty.

Why do you keep calling her ‘Queen’? It’s so weird.” (T)

I started explaining…

14