Ch 5. You are mine
362 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I entered the kindergarten. As usual, all boys and girls were playing around but some of them were approaching Himeko-chan.

Hey, Yuki-chan! You made me wait!” She pointed at me and approached.

Sorry. I am here, let’s play!” I pulled her sleeve.

Hm? You are my servant! You are to satisfy my needs, not fool around!” I was confused.

Fine. Follow me!” Now she was pulling me.

She led me to a room, far from the others. We were alone in here.

Listen here! I am your owner, so you must obey me!” She was waving around her index finger.

S-so… I m-made you this badge! It will show everybody t-that you are mine! Mine only! D-don’t play with the other kids unless I allow you!” She pinned a golden paper star to my shirt.

It was the star as golden as her hair, and as bright as the stars in her eyes.

T-thank you…” I blushed.

Hu-hu~, it looks good.” She nodded in satisfaction.

“Now, follow me!” She took my hand, and headed somewhere.

“Yes, Himeko-chan!”


I worn the paper star all the time. Soon, the other kids showed their interest, and some even worn self-made yellow stars.

“Wow, so cool!”

“I want to wear one as well!”

“Ha! My mom will make me an even better star!

I stood by the wall with Himeko-chan.

She was not too satisfied. But the cup of her patience was overfilled by a boy, who approached us.

Hey, Hime-chan, give me a star!

And… the slaughter began.

Himeko-chan beaten every single one who worn a star at least once. Then, she gathered all children in one room and made the kindergarteners wait somewhere else. They even agreed to.

Himeko-chan led me to a side and whispered.

What are we going to do?

I… I am your servant, right? I will follow your lead.’ She blinked and thought for a bit, then she turned around.

Heya! If I see anybody wearing a star without my consent, I’ll beat you! Only those who want to serve me can wear one!

W-what it means?” One girl asked.

“Those who want a star will obey my orders, as if I’m… erhm… a…


Queen… Funny thing.” Tomo-chan put down the microphone.

I was telling her the story during the breaks between the songs.

And you are still her obedient servant?” (T)

“You… you say that as if it’s something bad…” I know I say a weird thing but… I just can’t think of calling the Queen any other way. Just like I call Tomo-chan.

I can’t process it, I’ll just trust your words and accept it…” Tomo-chan sighed and drank some juice.

I picked up the microphone and sang with all my strength. I was singing away my awkward feelings about this weird master-servant relation with the Queen.

After our time was over, and Tomo-chan and I headed home, I started thinking…

I had no idea what to do. I am no longer the same as I was before, neither is the Queen.

While she has great memory and remembered me despite all the time that passed, I was reminded by ‘her’.

Is she my Queen, or should call her…

I trembled.

It was impossible for me to even think about calling her by the name, or even by the family name.

I met some of my childhood friends, even those whom I never saw for many years. We never had issues calling each other by our names. The Queen too is my dear childhood friend. A beautiful, fragile, but strong flower. Unlike me.

And we are too close, or were too close, to talk like strangers by using the family name.

I couldn’t call her right now, since I don’t know her phone number. I am very concerned about this topic but I just can’t talk to her.

I barely waited until the morning and right after I arrived to the school, I stood by the entrance and waited. And waited more…

Announcement
If you want to read more chapters ahead of time - don't forget to visit my patreon!
15