Ch 6. Two faces of Yuki
296 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

RIIING

I was slightly trembling.

I rarely come late to the classes but recently I caught myself thinking that they are not as important as the Queen. It was a scary thought but I am still standing at the entrance. I am still waiting, even though I know I am doing the wrong thing.

Then, I saw a black sedan stopping by the school gates. The driver walked to the rear door and opened it. I immediately recognized the passenger, who headed to the school.

G-good m-morning, my Q-queen…” I was mentally preparing myself again and again… but the reality made me more nervous than the dreams.

“Good morning~♪☆. Help me change the shoes, and hurry to the class~♪☆.” The Queen sat on a seat and stretched out her leg.

I was mesmerized by her straight and beautiful leg, covered by pantyhouse.

“I am not in rush☆. Unlike you♪☆.

I changed her shoes and was rewarded with the Queen’s dazzling smile.

I hurried to the class but on the stairs I was called out by her.

“Yukichi, I want you to go to my new room during the break~♪☆.” I mourned my lunch with Tomo-chan.


After the lunch time began I messaged Tomo-chan that I was called by the Queen, and that I will pay for any amount of cinnamon buns she buys today.

When I arrived to the classroom 3-6 I saw how the Queen tried to glue a large notepad to the wall by the entrance.

My Queen…?

“Don’t stand, help me.” I glued everything and faced her.

C-c-c…” I tried to ask her, if I can keep using the nickname. The words stuck in my throat. I was scared of talking to her about my problems.

Want to talk to me~♪☆?” I nodded in surprise.

“It will wait~♪☆. Now, do you know what I want~♪☆?” I shook my head.

“I will be staying here~♪☆. I confirmed my suspicions and so, this school will be doing me a favor and let me rest~♪☆.” I gasped and stared wide-eyed.

“Remember, this notepad will be here to schedule meetings with me♪☆. You are responsible for it♪. Ah, right~♪☆! Give me your phone~♪☆!” I was too confused to respond and silently handed her my smartphone.

The Queen looked at it and did something, then pulled out her own phone, which is larger, and with two phones in her hands she was quickly typing something.

Done~♪☆!” She gave me the phone, and I checked it.

On the desktop I saw a new icon – a message sign with a sakura flower on it.

In the app was only one contact – ‘Himeoka-sama’, and one chat – ‘Emergency direct chat’.

I typed.

[-‘Emergency direct chat’-

You – “Test.”

Princess-mother’ – “Test.”]

I felt a drop of sweat forming. The Queen giggled.

“Now you are free~♪☆. For now I will let you go~♪☆. You can ask questions through the chat, or after the lessons~♪☆. You look like you want me to be attending, so I will grace the class with mine presence♪. Chiao~♪☆!” She closed herself inside. I even heard the lock clicking.


I was out of time to have a lunch and had to go straight to the class.

Before the next lesson starts I texted the Queen, and she confirmed that I am free today.

After the last lesson was over, I hurried to surprise Tomo-chan.

I opened the door to her class.

Tomo-chan!

Kyaaa~! Pres’s here!” She picked up the bag and ran to me.

“Hi~.” The other students surrounded us.

Minohara-san, is it true? Is it true that you owe money to the newcomer?

Minohara-san, are you really dating a foreigner?

Minohara-san,…

Minohara-san,…

Minohara-san,…

I fixed the glasses.

Class senior.” A trembling girl stepped out of the crowd.

P-president…” She was embarrassed for her class’ behavior.

Please, make sure to restore the discipline in the class, before I have to call in the disciplinary committee.The guys who wish to make everybody act like robots…

And then a thought crossed my mind.

What if the committee sees the Queen…?

They will never understand that she is natural blonde. Neither they will be silent about her colored eye lenses and stars that shine in her eyes.

12