Ch 8. Unseemly dreams
211 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I blanked out for a moment.

W-where would I even find it now?!” The very idea of searching for an ice cream, here, on the third floor of the school was ridiculous.

“Silence. Think for a second: where a cold food might be♪☆.” I checked the fridge and almost fainted.

The entire fridge was stuffed with desserts, fruit salads, cakes, buns, shortcakes, biscuits, and candies. Moreover, there were entire bottles of cola, lemonade, and syrups. The freezer was filled with frozen desserts and ice cream.

What a sweet-tooth you are…

“Don’t make me wait.” Her mood was getting worse, so I picked a ra…

No, I want this chocolate ice cream.

I found plates on a side table nearby and presented the dessert.

“You don’t need to think, Yukichi♪. You need to execute my orders♪☆. I was thinking you were as good, as you once appeared to be. I am disappointed.

I felt my limbs go numb and my back freezing. Even when my Mother was scolding me, I was never so frightened.

Turm om the lifs♪☆. Mhm~♪☆… Not a bad one~♪☆.”

Should I turn on the lights…?” She nodded.


When I returned, I once again looked down from behind the sofa back.

The Queen’s body was lit from above, and only my shadow distorted the shining of her divine beauty. Many years after the kindergarten she is still my ideal of beauty. She is as beautiful as she was since the first time I saw her.

Her skin was not sun-tanned, neither was it damaged, there were no traces of cuts or pimples.

It was all visible for me, clearly visible from above.

She was lying on her back with her arms below her head. Her legs were only covered by the hem of the shirt. My Queen was in the most vulnerable position, or better say in the most attractive.

Even though I gazed over her for several minutes, she was not bothered and only glanced at me in between licking ice cream from a spoon.

Yukichi~♪☆, are you ill~♪☆? You~ are~ becoming~ red~♪☆.

S-s-s… M-my bad…” I barely avoided saying ‘sorry’.

Your bad~♪☆? So, are you admitting that you had some impure thoughts~♪☆?

I was about to run away when I understood what is going on.

Y-yes, YES I AM! My Queen, what if some boys peek on you, or worse, take pictures!

“Ara, ara, ara, what a good girl you are~♪☆. I am safe here, relax~♪☆. You might be the only threat to me~♪☆.

I turned away and closed my eyes.

I started thinking of a lawn and llamas grazing but every attempt ended up with me thinking about the Queen’s fit thighs.

My brain was proceeding further and further with this…

Want~ to~ touch~ me~♪☆?” A gentle voice reached me from the sofa, swaying me to go crazy.

Like a bullet I flew out of the room and rapidly locked the door.


Jeez, you surely have an exciting life.” (T)

Yeah…

Before the council gathers I had some time to chat with Tomo-chan. We leaned on a windowsill near the Vice-president’s classroom.

“So, she was just staying in a single room for an entire day?” (T)

“Looks like she was.”

“Hey, President, how about you present me to her? If she can legally slack, then I want to be her friend too!” (T)

Then how about you apply? You saw those prints, right?

Great! Where do I sign up?” (T)

“Write down your name in a notebook. You will see it near the class 3-6.”

“President!” Kurosawa-kun exited his classroom and headed here.

Here he comes, intervening in the girls’ talk!” (T)

“Nice to see you, Toshiba-san. President, where are the others?” (K)

“Hoshino-san and Minami-san will be late, Nakayama-san will arrive after briefing the committee.”

Bad news incoming?” (T)

“And they are coming in for you. The committee wants to block all manga and magazines traffic. Only the teachers won’t be searched.” (K)

Gh!” Tomo-chan pressed her forehead against the wall and started hitting it with her small fist.

I feel like the committee is getting ‘a bit’ out of hand.

“They are. And they have full right to do it, until the next elections…” (K)

Everyone sighed.

Why...? Why does it have to be so complicated…?” (T)

“Patience, young padawan. Just stop bringing manga.” Kurosawa-kun patted Tomo-chan’s shoulder.

“Jeez, Kurosawa-san, stop being such a goody-two-shoes! I already have Yuki-chan! Yuki-chaaaan~! Affront the disciplinary committee~ pweeese~!” (T)

I felt my face twitch.

Why did Yuki's face twitch?
  • She got angry at the disciplinary committee. Votes: 2 14.3%
  • She is overprotective of Tomo-chan. Votes: 3 21.4%
  • She forgot to do something important. Votes: 7 50.0%
  • She is mad at Tomo-chan. Votes: 2 14.3%
Total voters: 14
12