Ch 11. Spring heat and watermelons
170 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning after interviewing the candidates, I checked on the notepad.

There were two names, Tomo-chan was not written in.

Also there was time written in by the names: the lunch break.

I opened the door and looked inside. Of course, the Queen was not here, since she arrives later and I am early bird.

To make myself useful for the Queen, I started looking around the room and checking if there is anything that needs to be cleaned.

Of course, the room was very tidy, suitable for her. There was no garbage in the can. The floor was mopped and the carpet was perfectly clean. However, I found some dust on the window frame and eagerly started working.

After I finished the cleaning, I hurried to the entrance. It already became an everyday ritual for me to greet the Queen.

By the time I arrived, the Queen’s car already was by the gates, and she stepped on the school territory. The other students were stepping aside to let the beautiful girl pass.

When she opened the door, I politely bowed.

Good job~♪☆.

W-what…?What does she mean?

“Your hands, you were cleaning~♪☆.” After she changed her shoes, she passed by me and headed to her lair. I felt like she would again close herself there, so this time I seized the initiative.

My Queen, you absolutely must attend the lessons!

Fiiine~♪☆… Now go, or you’ll be late~♪☆.” I looked at the time and rushed to the class.


Now it is the time for PE.

The school’s stadium was well-equipped, so sometimes we had multiple classes attend PE. I scanned the area and…

TOMO-CHAN~!

YUKI-CHAN~!” We waved each other.

When the lesson started, we two grouped for warming up. Nobody reacted, since we two were sticking to each other most of the free time. The council work excluded, since I must not let my personal feelings affect my work.

“Stop zoning out.” (T)

“Sorry.”

Sorry this, sorry that… Jeez, sometimes I feel like you can’t even keep the shape of a president.” (T)

Right~. Lemme help you stretch~…

W-wait!” Before she could run away, I started helping her.

A couple of minutes later.

You meanie…” (T)

Oww, come on!

Hm! I don’t want to talk to you! Baka!” (T)

Pweeese~?

“Hey, Yuki-chan, look over there!” I followed her eyes and saw that one of junior classes was warming up as well. Then, my eyes caught sparkling golden hair.

Damn her…’ Tomo-chan looked at her own chest. I clearly got what she meant… The Queen’s uniform was tight around her chest. And the prominent features were large enough to occasionally make the shirt open her fit belly and back.

It’s not bad~, there are many boys who like delicate figures.” I did my best to look all over Tomo-chan’s figure.

Says the one whose watermelons draw attention of the entire male population…I could not refute it…

While I am somewhat popular, I feel like I am mostly a subject to perverted thoughts. Few boys tried confessing but neither of the relationships lasted long. I am too average for them…

I looked at the Queen again, and saw that she made a finger gun and pointed at me.

Pum

She pretended to shoot me.

Pum-pum-pum-pum.” Tomo-chan made double gun and was shooting me, or rather my chest.


Then, we started running. The 1st years started running from the other side of the track.

Tomo-chan recently bought earpieces with a very long cable. Each of us put one of them in the ear and we ran with a musical accompaniment.

The science club proposed an experiment to research the influence of music on people during PE. We were the first to volunteer, because of that we were allowed to use music player during the PE lessons.

We already ran half of the lap when I saw we are running into the Queen.

She ran around 40 meters from the start and was now like a squeezed lemon.

My Queen?!

H-hey! D-don’t pull!” (T)

She was like a walking dead.

My Queen?!

Wha…?

Tomo-chan, hurry! We must sit the Queen!

Relax, will you? She’s not dying!” (T)

The next second after she said that, the Queen fell down. Luckily I was fast enough to cushion her fall with my body.

8