Ch 12. A happy servant
191 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting on the edge of a bench. On my lap was lying the Queen’s head.

You are really incapable of running even that much…?” Tomo-chan asked her.

“I am sorry to inform you that I have BRAIN, instead of MUSCLE. Some say that excessive training tightens chest muscles, leading to smaller…” Just one phrase, and I saw Tomo-chan curled by the bench.

Damn those watermeloners…’ (T)

My poor Tomo-chan, this bad Queen hurt you…?” I petted my friend.

She did! Yuki-chan, I am so hurt, can I lie on your lap instead of her? She already rested!” (T)

The Queen pushed her head into my lap and folded her arms.

“I am too tired~♪☆. How about that girl brings me something to drink~♪☆?

Hey! I am not your servant! Go and bring the drinks yourself!” (T)

I was astonished how the Queen managed to divert Tomo-chan’s attention, and made her forget about chasing the Queen off my thighs.

After the Queen chilled for five minutes, she rose from my lap, and sat on the bench.

“Good work, Yukichi~♪☆. You may go now~♪☆.”

“But my Queen, what about you?” She still looked red and I wondered if I should escort her to the infirmary.

“Relax, I will go by myself~♪. Go back to the class~♪.” I made sure she is really alright, and that she doesn’t wobble. Only then I left.


After the PE ended, I immediately rushed to the Queen’s room. I opened the door and flew in.

I almost reflectively started nagging that the lights are off, and that the Queen is lying down, but I remembered that she already suffered enough.

My Queen, can I do something for you…?

I bent over the sofa, and looked at her beautiful face.

“Don’t stare at me so intensely~, I will be blushing~♪☆.”

I had to drag myself away just to stop staring at those pretty cheeks with a slight tint of red.

I must apologize for my stubbornness. I forced the Queen to attend the PE, even though she is not in the best condition.

My Qu…

“If you are remorseful, then do keep in mind that I know better~♪. Who knows better~♪☆?

My Queen!” I was energized just by hearing her.

I don’t remember what happened next, I must’ve just done some minor errands that didn’t even end up being remembered. I found myself walking to the class, after I helped the Queen.

I made it into the class right on time. I entered together with the language teacher, and wasn’t scolded for being late.

In the middle of the lesson I felt that my phone vibrated. I took a sneak peek.

[You received message from ‘Unknown number

“Tell the teacher to visit me after the class. Don’t forget to come during the lunch break. Tomoko is not required.”]

Minohara-san, is your phone more important than the lesson?” The teacher glared at me, expecting me to become embarrassed.

Sensei…” I beckoned him to approach, and showed the message.

It is from the Queen.

F-fine, just put away the phone.” The teacher returned to the blackboard.

I was surprised that just because it is a message from the Queen, it makes a teacher ignore breaking the school laws.

As expected of the Queen~! She is so perfect that even the teachers are below her~!

I happily continued writing into the notebook, and before I noticed, the lunch break arrived.

I only had the time to buy some juice and bread, before heading to the class 3-6.

When I arrived, I saw that there are three people standing there. Two boys, and a girl.

Oh, President? What are you doing here? I thought only the candidates to the new club are going to be here?” One of the boys asked.

“But I am not a candidate. I am already a full-fledged member?” Everybody stared at me with their eyes wide-opened.

Before I had to start explaining everything, the door opened and the Queen peeked out.

“Ara, Yukichi is here~♪☆! Come inside~♪☆! You, guys, wait for a moment, Yukichi and I need to prepare everything~♪☆.” The Queen dragged me inside, and closed the door.

Now, my dear Yukichi, put the chair there, while I am having my lunch~♪☆.” The Queen sat at the table, and ate a dish.

“Work first, drool later~♪!”

11