Ch 13. Law of the Rule
160 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I set up the chairs in front of a blackboard which was not in this class before.

The Queen was still having her lunch, and was consuming a lavish meal. Suddenly, she put away the half-finished dish.

Yukichi~, wanna taste some good food~♪☆?” She showed me to the dish, and mischievously smiled. I wondered if she actually wanted me to feel like a dog, and eat her leftovers.

No, the Queen would never do it! It is her compassion to someone like me!

“Itadakimasu!”

I melted from the first bite. It was a chicken but I’ve never eaten a chicken this tasty!

While I was engrossed in filling up my stomach, the Queen let the candidates inside.

“Sit down, please~♪☆! Though there is 1 person unlisted, it is alright, I think the more – the merrier~♪☆☆☆!”

The students sat, and the Queen started writing something on the blackboard.

“First of all, my Clique is not a club in its full meaning. It is more of an affiliation with me, than a club~♪. There is no definitive schedule, and no planned activities~♪. Second, you are free to leave the Clique whenever you want~♪. No consequences, aside from having to go through my interview once again, and being a subject to having a huge chance of being denied to rejoin~♪.

The Queen picked up a pointer, and stepped aside from the board.

There were three items.

“If you want to join, you must obey three rules~♪☆. You may leave, if you don’t agree to either of them~♪☆.

First rule, I am the Queen, and the members of the Clique cannot address me otherwise, be it in private conversation, or even in e-mails♪.

Second rule, My orders are absolute, there is only one excuse from executing my orders, and that is being dead.

Third rule, don’t lie to me. Even if you try to lie to me, the truth will surface one day♪.

It all is voluntary: I don't make either of you follow them~♪. Those who don’t want to follow those rules, the door is over there~♪☆!” The Queen showed with both of her arms at the door, and smiled.

Nobody stood up.

“Well then, those who still wish to join, come here~♪☆. Yukichi, when you finish chewing, come too~♪☆.” The candidates lined up in front of the Queen, and she asked each of them if they agree to the rules she made. All of them agreed, and she gave each of them a copper star badge. It weirdly resembled the star.

“You are free for today~♪☆. If any events would be happening, the information will be in the same notepad, make sure to check it once or twice per day~♪☆!” The new members left the room, and I was left alone with the Queen.

Now, come here~♪☆.” The Queen’s mischievous smile was too attractive, and I unconsciously moved closer.

She stepped closer to me, and started touching my chest. With both of her hands.

M-my Queen?

Stop twitching, it is not easy to pin the badge.” I froze in place, and in a few seconds the Queen let go of me.

A golden star was pinned to my clothes.

Not bad~♪☆. Remember, this star is the same as your passport~♪. Do not lose it.

YES, MY QUEEN!

Mhm~♪☆. I want the newcomers’ characteristics brought to me by the tomorrow’s homeroom~♪☆.

But… My Queen, I don’t have access to such things…Not to mention, I wouldn't do this in the first place...

Ah? Fine, I’ll do it myself then~♪. The newcomers will be in your care~♪☆. I expect you to teach them how to serve me~♪☆.” I bowed.

“Yes, my Queen.”

And the last one~♪☆… Tomorrow you will stay here until the lunch~♪☆. After you arrive, come straight to my room and wait~♪☆.”

Bu…

Rule No. 2~♪☆?” She winked.

Yes, my Queen…

I will have to warn the teachers…

With this thought I headed to the teachers’ room.

I peeked inside, and asked if I can enter.

Minohara-san? Hello. Himeoka-sama already warned us that you will not attend the first period.” Right after our homeroom teacher said this, I could only blink a couple of times, and meekly say ‘Okay’.

On my way to the entrance, I met the Queen. She was still changing her shoes.

“Thank you for your hard work, My Queen.” I bowed, and picked up my shoes.

“Ara, thank you for your hard work too, Yukichi~♪☆. Hm…? Might it be that you are heading straight home~♪☆?

Y-yes. Am I required for something else, My Queen? I am eager to help you in any way!”

Could it be, I can spend more time with my beautiful goddess-Queen~?

8