Ch 16. Skillful assistant
139 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, when I arrived to the school, I did not wait for the Queen, since she instructed me to head to the club room.

I opened the door, and saw a couple of tables covered with cloth. On the small table were many small bottles and handkerchiefs. Also, there were two women.

“Gokigen yo. Are you Minohara-san?” One of the women asked.

Yes, I am. The Queen said to come here, might it be related to you?” I tried to be as formal as possible.

“We are. Himeoka-sama instructed us with teaching you.”

Teaching me what…?

“How to massage~.”

Ha-ha-ha…She was serious…

The other woman undressed and lied on the table. The first woman covered her with cloth and beckoned me to approach.

“Minohara-san, please put on the gloves. The first thing you should learn is…” The woman was showing me the massage techniques, then she asked me to try massaging. Through trial, error, and the woman’s guidance, I learned to do massage. At least up to the point when it was not disastrous.

I wonder how much one gets paid for just lying down on a massage table and being massaged…” I looked at the lying woman with jealousy.

I was not exactly paid for being massaged. Himeoka-sama paid for my entire day here, so it is just a part of my today’s work.” The woman purred.

Are you not a masseur?

“No, Miss, I am a model.” Wow…

Before I noticed, the first term ended and the lunch break began.

Phew… I will be going, Minohara-san.” The massage teacher left, and I remained in the same room as the naked model.

Less than a minute later, the door opened and I immediately covered the woman’s figure with a cloth.

The one who peeked inside possessed golden hair and beautiful face.

My-my, Yukichi, to think you would lewd a woman~♪☆? I underestimated you~♪☆. Could it be, that I am in danger too~♪☆?” I smiled as the Queen was back in good mood.

“My Queen, I tried hard and reached good results!” Praise me!

“What I heard was ‘a bit’ different~♪☆. You better practice on somebody whose back can tolerate being broken, before you try massaging me~♪. Go to you class, I don’t require your services today, do I~♪☆?” She looked at the model with a predator’s eyes.

I am so jealous…


The lunch break only started, so I hurried to search for Tomo-chan.

She was already in the cafeteria, standing in the queue.

“Tomo-chan~!”

Here comes the traitor President.So cold…

“Uuu, I was actually busy! Speaking of which, I learnt how to massage, how ‘bout we try~?

Hm? Hm! If you please me, then I might consider forgiving you.” (T)

‘K. One cinnamon bun, please. I’ll go find a table.”

I found a good table by the windows, and Tomo-chan brought the food.

What were you doing today?” (T)

“I was learning massage.”

Like, in the middle of lessons?” She was suspicious of me.

“Yes. Believe it or not, the teachers agreed to let me go.

Why do I feel like it’s that ‘Queen’s’ work?” (T)

Because it is?” We both shrugged our shoulders and started consuming the godsend buns.

There were many things for us to catch up. For example, two girls got boyfriends, and the karaoke in the shopping mall has introduced a new snacks menu.

It is those small things that make the world spin, not the forces of gravity and the Earth’s core.


After the remaining lessons were over, it was the time to work. As the student council’s president I had a lot of work, which was sometimes neglected for the Queen.

“Hello, people!” I flew in the council’s room.

“Kaichou!” I gave a five to Kurosawa-kun.

“Minohara-san, hello.” Minami-san and Hoshino-san waved to me.

The only absent council member was Nakayama-san.

“Let’s work hard today.”

“Ha-ha-ha! Our truant President has returned to the path of light?” (M)

“How funny, Minami-san~! Yeah, I am back to work.”

The good thing about our team is that everything is going to work even if only one person is actively working. Usually the scapegoat of the Council is Hoshino-san but it is rare to have only her working. One or two people may not be coming anyway, and I am talking about Minami-san, however, the gears of this mechanism are well greased and deliver the results regardless of how much we slack.

The slack part is about me… Sorry, people…

8