Ch 17. Karaoke party
115 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Council’s work was finished, we all headed home. On my way I decided to pat a visit to the Queen’s room.

Kaichou, where are you going?” (K)

“I’ll go check on the Queen. Maybe there are some things planned, or she may be waiting for me.”

“After you’re done, let’s all go sing. My besties booked a room in karaoke. You’re all invited~!” (M)

“Minami-san, you’re the best~!” I quickly messaged Tomo-chan. She will be waiting at the entrance.

The room was locked, and no traces of the Queen were visible. I looked at the notepad, and saw that tomorrow at the lunch will be something.

Since there is nothing to do here, I immediately returned to the others. Everybody was still waiting by the staircase.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, people. I’m ready to go~.”

Tomo-chan was at the gates. Right after she saw us coming, she waved and ran to us.

“Heya, queen bee invited this humble me to a gyaru PT?” (T)

“Nah, you’re just to keep Minohara-san company. You know how our President is always so cowwd and difftant~.” Minami-san and Tomo-chan started joking about me.

Minami-san, Toshiba-san, am I a joke to you?” I tried to sound as tyrant as possible, and even fixed the glasses.

S-sorry…” Their joke immediately ended.

C-come on, girls, I just joked!” I hurried to clear the misunderstanding.

Minohara-san is always intimidating when she fixes her glasses…” Hoshino-san smiled apologetically.

Am I that dreadful…?So disheartening…

“Your Excellency, the student council’s President, are way too intimidating, especially considering that when you do this stuff [parodies fixing the glasses], the people immediately think you are in your serious mode.” (M)

Minami-san, you’re killing me…

“Stop it, people, or else we’ll never reach the karaoke.” Kurosawa-kun stopped our spiral of doom, and we all continued walking.


At the mall we were immediately met by Minami-san’s semi-delinquent gyaru group. These girls not only have low-average marks but are also well known for their truancy. Some even gossip that they were bullies.

Personally, I don’t mingle with gyarus often enough to know if it’s the truth.

Girls, why are you outside?” (M)

Yacchi, can you imagine? Half of the mall was closed off!” The girls immediately surrounded the gyaru leader Minami-san.

You’re joking? Was the karaoke blocked too? Is there a bomb or something?” (M)

I heard that a top model and her sugar daddy are shopping. There are s* ton of guards too.” Wow, I almost feel better, knowing that I am not the only one who abuses their authority.

While we were passing to the karaoke, I actually saw a wall of bodyguards, tightly surrounding a couple of tables by a café. Some of the bodyguards scattered around even glared at me.

On our way we had to pass near one of the ‘roadblocks’.

I am nervous… Kurosawa-san, can I ask you to go first…?’ (M)

“No problem.” (K)

Our group quickly passed by the bodyguard. I glanced at him.

He was like a mountain. He must be training 24/7 to maintain such a stature.

Got any problem?” Suddenly, he barked at me. I am not going to be one of the petty people who run away. I fixed the glasses and glared back.

Ha-ha-ha… Minohara-san, let’s go…” Kurosawa-kun quickly showed up, and accurately dragged me away, under the bodyguard’s glare.

While I was dragged away, I saw how one of the bodyguards by the café turned around and was saying something to his boss.

As we were entering the karaoke, I glared again at the bodyguard who bullied me, and saw that he was sweating buckets.


We entered our room, and everybody immediately fell on the couches.

That was something…” (M)

I had as much adrenaline as if I jumped with a parachute…” (H)

“Ara, Hoshino-san had such an experience?” I taunted her.

“Hi-hi, Minohara-san knows so little about me~.” She made a smug expression.

Everybody laughed, and after we relaxed, we started singing and eating snacks.


Almost an hour after we started, somebody knocked the door.

I was free, so I checked.

Is the time out?” I looked, and instead of an employee I saw one of the bodyguards.

He was less bulky but still intimidating.

W-we disturbed your boss…?Scary…

“I apologize if I startled Miss. My subordinate was rude to you and your friends. As a token of my Master’s apology, your visit and food will be on my Master’s credit. The staff was already notified. Once again, I apologize for the discomfort.” The man bowed at 90°, and left.

“What happened, Yuki-chan?” (T)

Guys! The fun’s on the sugar daddy’s money~!

YEAH!

7