Ch 20. Time management
114 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DIIIIING!!!

Why now of all times…?

I just happened to take a little nap, and the morning came.

Knock-knock

Himeoka-sama, it is morning.’ A senior maid made all of my remaining sleep go away.

Without wasting precious time, I stood from the bed, and headed to the dressing table. I picked up a box of colored lenses and sighed.

Well, today will be blue.

There is not much choice to be made, since I either use blue or green lenses. I have many other colors but they are for rare occasions when I wish to use something else.

After I put on the lenses I summoned the maids.

We are entering, Himeoka-sama.’

“You are moving way too slow.” I couldn’t help pointing this out.

“My apologies, Himeoka-sama. What would you like to wear today?


“… after that you have another meeting scheduled. That should be it for today’s plans.” I nodded.

By the time my schedule was recited, I was groomed and dressed. The breakfast should be cooked by this time, otherwise someone might lose their job.

While the table was served by the maids, the head maid approached me.

What is it?

“Your Father wished to see you.” Ah, Father…?

“I see. Did he mention a certain date?

“No, as far as I know. Would any date be suitable?” I pondered if there is a reasonable time, to not make my Father wait.

“For now tell him I can’t meet him this week. I will be on a trip.”

Should I write a specific time into your schedule?” She picked up a book.

“No. I will head to the airport at my discretion. Make sure there will be nothing scheduled this week since tomorrow.” The head maid bowed, and stopped wasting my time.


The car stopped in front of the school gates. Hideo opened my door and passed me the bag.

“I will head out at 14:00.”

“Yes, Himeoka-sama.” Hideo bowed and returned to the car.

By that time the tests should be over and will be able to get back to work.

Yukichi was waiting for me right by the entrance.

Ara, ara, ara, to think only one would constitute my delegation~♪☆.

“My apologies, my Queen, the others had to go to the classes.” Sometimes I wonder if this child has some loose screws and it is not actually my fault she is like this.

Whatever it may be, at least I won’t have to call for anybody to carry my bag.

“Thanks, Yukichi~♪☆. No need to come today, I will be resting by myself~♪☆.” I got rid of her by the room, and entered.

SLAM

Haaa… If every one of those smiles costed me 1 yen, I would go bankrupt in a month…

I finally rested myself on the sofa, and waited for the first one to come.

I didn’t have to wait for a long time, since the first knocking came ten minutes later.

You are late.

I am sorry, Himeoka-sama. There was an issue with…” A middle aged man, the mathematics teacher entered.

I don’t care what your issues are.

Yes, of course. We can start at your discretion.” The teacher sat at the small table. I did not waste my time and immediately started heading there too.

“The printouts are all here. Here is a pen.” The teacher attentively stared at me.

I checked out the test and started writing.

If I wished so, I could easily avoid any nonsense like this, however, it was my desire to study, hence the current situation.

The test itself was nothing important, since I was always studying a university curriculum. The school’s director knows it too, so at least they made me a proper test. A simple test, but it had some curious moments.

“Done.”

“With your permission, I will start checking.” I just nodded.

The test will receive A+ no matter what, since it’s too simple. All that bothers me, is the amount of time I will waste here.

Knock-knock

“Himeoka-sama.” The physics teacher bowed after entering. Right on time.

“I checked it. As expected of Himeoka-sama.” The mathematics teacher gave me a voucher that I have my mark, and freed the place for the next teacher.

It is way faster if I have everything done in the same place, at the same day.

I just need to remember to wake up at 13:55…

8