Ch 23. Tomoko’s heavyweight hobby
108 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day I headed right towards the Queen’s room.

On the notepad there was written that the meeting is going to happen after the lessons.

[New message to ‘Tomoko’.

You – “Tomo-chan, the Queen will host the meeting after the lessons. We’ll meet somewhere, or should I pick you up from the class?”

“I guess you better go find me. I’d need help with carrying manga.”

You – “You didn’t?!”

“*Oopsies*“

You – “*Fist*”]

Sigh

She never learns, does she?

Afterwards, I headed to the entrance, and waited for the Queen.

A few minutes after I stood in waiting, a fellow club member showed up.

“Fukuda-kun, good morning!”

“Good morning, Minohara-san. What are you standing here for?” (F)

“I am waiting for the Queen.”

You have some business with her?” (F)

“…”

Erhm, Minohara-san, why are you looking at me like this…?” (F)

You didn’t know that we are supposed to wait for her to assist…?

“That’s the first time I’m hearing of this!” I felt like it is either me being overzealous, or him being underinformed.

Well, now you know.

We two started waiting.

Soon the Queen’s car stopped in front of the school gates.

As the entrance doors opened, I rushed to greet her.

“Good morning, my Queen.” I received her bag, and rapidly put the shoes in front of her.

All under bemused gaze of Fukuda-kun.

What is it, Tetsuo-chan~♪☆?

Erhm, my Queen, w-what is going on…?” Fukuda-kun was completely overwhelmed.

“As you may know, ladies are very delicate creatures, and it is gentleman’s duty to help them~♪☆. Don’t sweat it~, Yukichi will teach you everything about how to be a good servant~♪☆.” I felt filled with pride, as the Queen said I am a good servant to her.

Though Fukuda-kun was still feeling awkward.

“Ara, ara, ara~♪☆. I guess we better not rush things~♪☆. No need to worry too much Tetsuo-chan~♪☆, we will do everything little-by-little, to let you get accustomed~♪☆.” The Queen patted his shoulder, and headed towards the stairs. So did I.

While we were going upstairs, I heard ringing in her bag.

Ringtone

Give me the bag.” She snatched the bag, and started searching for something.

My Queen?

Better to…’ She muttered something.

I blinked, and saw how the Queen opened the door to her lair.

She was muttering something in frustration, even though she just stepped on a gum. Oh, maybe that’s why…

“My Queen, I will personally see to it that all of the stairs are cleared for you!”

“My-my, my Yukichi is such a hard worker~♪☆! Keep it up~♪☆.” When she looked at me, she smiled cheerfully, clearing all of my worries.

“Go to the class, I would not require you for the time being.” The Queen turned her head away, and started doing something with her phone.

Are you still here?” It appeared that she calls someone.

I bowed, and exited the room.


I headed right for my classroom, and outside of it I saw Tomo-chan.

“Hi, have you slept well? How many times has that girl appeared in your dreams?” I sighed, and just hugged my silly friend.

“Come on, who can appear in my dreams more frequently than you do?” I recollected all of the dreams I had about me seeing Tomo-chan disciplined by Nakayama-san’s gang.

“That’s good to hear~. I came to make a reservation on you for the lunch break.” (T)

“Great! Though first we’d need to bring all of the manga to the Queen’s room. By the way, how much are we talking about?

Nii-sama helped me bring it~. He’s such a nice guy~.” Tomo-chan tried to make a cute face but it doesn’t work on me. With 100% chance he helped exactly because of how much she decided to bring.

Toshiba-san…” I fixed the glasses, and started the wigging. Good thing we’ve got a lot of time.

Hiii?! Queeny! Help me!” Tomo-chan immediately called for back-up.

Ding-ding

I checked my phone.

[You received message from ‘Unknown number’.

“I had to pay for a porter, you know♪☆?”]

Hiii?!” My glare turned even more intense.

Toshiba-san, please, follow me to the disciplinary committee.” The committee is all outside, so I have their room all to ourselves, at least until the lessons start.

6