Ch 26. A hobbie meeting going terribly normal
108 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the incident with obscene magazines was somewhat forgotten, we continued with other, less perverted, hobbies.

Isekai novels, porcelain dolls (as well as promise from Yasuda-san to invite me to see her collection one day), and martial arts. We had a lot of fun together.

Until it was my turn…

Ara, ara, ara~♪☆? Yukichi~, could it be~, you only know~ how to be President~♪☆?” The Queen quickly sat near, leaned to my side, and started lightly kicking me with her elbow.

There really was nothing for me to say about it…

“Sheesh, Yuki-chan, don’t be so humble. You are great in many aspects.” Tomo-chan looked at my chest, and I couldn’t help covering it with my arms, to Tomo-chan’s great surprise.

Ara, ara, ara, Tomochinchin is such a beast, isn’t she~♪☆?” While the Queen snickered from behind my back, I thought hard on how to present any of my hobbies in a way that nobody would consider me… plain…

Yukichi, either you do it yourself, or I ask Tomochinchin to help you~♪☆.

What’s up with this stupid nickname?!” (T)

“Of course you earned it, through your hard work with pillows, teddy bears, and fruits~♪☆!

While they were bickering back and forth, I finally came up with something that appeared great.

W-well, I am good at… football.”

Hence I never saw you at the stadium?” Tomo-chan’s prick hit me hard.

“Second chance~♪☆?”

F-fine… I… I… I-I-I L-LIKE STUDYING! It was at this moment I knew… I screwed up…

“As expected of the President! Are you going to become a teacher? I wish there were such passionate teachers!” (F)

“Agreed, whenever Minohara-san dives into the library, she looks so happy.” (Y-k)

“President is inspiring us to work hard, even when we are thinking of relaxing. S-sorry, I… I didn’t mean it that way…!” (Y-s)

So~☆? Was it that hard~☆?

W-well…

“Now~♪☆! Let’s keep on with our other hobbies~♪☆!” As soon as I said everything I had to say, the Queen switched the attention to continue chatting.

Weirdly enough, the initial awkwardness we all had was already dissipated, and we were going on and on about hobbies like painting and writing, as well as paper planes making and commenting on baseball games.

Only when all of the topics were expended, and we all were tired did the Queen stop us.

“Enough for today☆! I hope today’s meeting bolstered your friendship and gave us all insights into each other’s interests~♪☆!” She glanced at Tomo-chan, making her blush.

“I will give the keys to the room to Yukichi☆, I will be gone for a week, so don’t go searching for me~♪☆!” After she dropped a bomb, she swiftly pushed everyone out of the room.

Now, we are left alone~☆!” Everyone, expect for me…

Yu-ki-chi~☆, what are you thinking about~♪☆?” She approached me closely, and started blowing into my ear.

Then her hands reached my back, and started caressing me from behind.

As the situation approached the ones that were drawn in Tomo-chan’s obscene magazine…

Ringtone

Those…” For a second, the Queen’s nails bit into my back. Her mood was clearly soured, and she immediately picked up her phone.

The next thing I remember is me, standing by the school’s entrance and changing shoes.

Tomo-chan was standing beside me, and talked about something.

Isn’t it unfair to me?!” (T)

Ah?

Hey, have you even listened to me?” She frowned.

Sorry…

“Oh, ‘sorry’, ‘sorry damn it! That girl just does whatever she wants!” (T)

“Calm down! What so outrageous did she do this time?

“I looked through both stacks! THROUGH BOTH OF THEM! And I didn’t find any adult manga mixed in! Nii-sama confirmed too, that he never put anything like that inside! Furthermore, I didn’t even find that manga she showed us back then!” (T)

Wait, you were talking about the Queen?” Tomo-chan facepalmed.

Sorry… But I am sure she returned it back to the stack?”

EXACTLY!” (T)

F-fine, let’s calm down… How about we just have a sleepover, and forget about all those troubles?”

“Sure thing, if you’re fine with paying for the snacks.” She showed me her wallet, where there was nothing but discount cards and her phone.

L-let’s bring this stuff back first…

Since the Queen is not going to be in school for some time, my life returned to its usual, routine, way.

7