Ch 27. Chicken curry
113 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For several days my life was going like it used to.

“I am the cutest girl in the universe~! Am I not?” (T)

“Of course you are, Tomo-chan~. You are the best!” We giggled.

Today’s lessons are finally over and we can go home.

Since the Queen is absent, I can immediately go home together with Tomo-chan.

While we had some time on a traffic light, Tomo-chan rubbed against me.

Yuki-chan, do you know~? I happened to hear there will be a live concert of my favorite singer~.I already know what she wants.

“No.”

You meanie! At least hear me out!” (T)

“Tomo-chan, you know how much I hate when it’s noisy!”

“It’s not noise! It’s rock!” She hit me with her elbow.

Whatever it’s called…!” I still hate it!

Come on~! Yu~ki~-cha~n~! We’ll have lots of fun, we’ll hang out, we’ll drink some cola and dance~! You remember the last time I dragged you to one of the concerts~? You liiiked it!” (T)

“No, no, and no! I was having fun only because it was light rock!

Whatever it’s called~!” She started kicking me with elbow, until the green light flashed.

“So, you’ll think about it?” When she started looking at me, I sighed.

Fine…

“As expected of my bestie~!” Tomo-chan hugged me, and stuck hugging me arm.

I was going to buy some groceries on my way home, so we headed to her house.

When we were in front of it, Tomo-chan finally stopped hugging my arm.

“See you tomorrow, Yuki-chan~!” (T)

“See you~!”

We kept on waving to each other, until Tomo-chan finally opened the door. She turned around and gave me an air kiss, before disappearing inside.

I headed towards home too.

I messaged to Mother, and she sent me the shopping list for tonight’s curry.

Let’s see… Did we run out of chicken…? Sauce, carrot, onion…

I have some money, so I’m sure I can buy everything listed. I just worry if we’ll need an entire chicken, or just some fillet. If it will be an entire body, my hands would hurt from carrying all I will be buying.

I was approaching the convenience store, when I got the response from Mother.

[-Kaa-chan-

“Just buy a chicken breast. That should be enough, I will send your Father to buy more, when he returns.”]

I quickly bought everything. The bags were still heavy, even though I did not buy a lot.

It continues to surprise me how a JK can carry more bags than some men. And how nobody even tries to help.

Well, I don’t need anybody’s help but I wish I would get some nice treatment.

Maybe that’s because I am not as cute as Tomoko.

SCREEECH

When I was walking, I almost got hit by a minivan. It suddenly stopped in front of me, blocking my way.

The van’s door opened, and two bulky guys jumped out.

What are y…! Mmm!!!” Before I could cry for help, I was grabbed. They gagged me with a piece of cloth, and stuffed me into the van.

Be a good girl, and we won’t hurt you. Got it?” I fervently nodded. The van started moving.

The men started checking my bags.

I couldn’t see their faces, because they worn balaclavas.

They trashed my bags, until they found my phone.

“Write down the numbers.” When they wrote down all of the numbers in my contacts, they threw the phone out of the van.

Sit there, and don’t cause trouble.” They pushed me into a corner and kicked there all of my things.

Tch. I said, grab her when she’s there, and you were like ‘let’s wait for a bit’. Now what? Do you want to leave a trail of food?” The men started grumbling at each other.

7