Ch 31. Afterparty
96 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I blinked, and saw that I am standing in the class 3-6.

Yukichi, faster♪! My ice cream will melt♪!” I was surprised when I noticed that I was holding a place with ice cream.

“My apologies!” I was a bit confused with what was going on, but right now it was less important than the Queen’s request.

“Just what happened to you~♪☆? A couple of days without me and you already lost your skills~♪☆?

“I am so sorry!”

Don’t be sorry♪. Better do everything the way you won’t feel sorry♪.

I nodded, and the Queen continued.

“How are you feeling~♪☆?”

I found it hard to describe how I felt. I was somehow feeling a bit anxious, so…

“It all is written on your face~♪☆.” The Queen was looking at me with her eyes closed, as if she was a grinning cat which received petting. Then she stood up and started patting my head.

Good girl~♪☆, good girl~♪☆.

RIIING

“I will be going. But I wish you went too.

“Go already♪!”

I waved to the Queen, and hurried to the class.


Before I noticed it, the lessons were already over, and it was time to go home.

Well, I am not in the ‘Going home’ club, so I went to the 3rd floor, to the Student Council’s room.

When I stepped on the 3rd floor, I noticed the Queen, standing by the windows and staring into the phone.

As I started approaching her, she looked at me.

“My-my, Yukichi, you remember you invited me to your house~♪☆? It just so happens that I have some free time~♪☆. Does your offer still stand~♪☆?” When she asked me, I was somewhere between being scared and ecstatic.

My Queen decided to pay me a visit. We’d have a chat, talk about all sorts of things, and then sleep in the same room.

“Earth to Yukichi♪! Come in♪!”

Waa!

Now you act like it was me who froze♪.” The Queen sighed, and stared at me.

W-what?

Am I going to be waiting forever♪? I am yet to hear the answer♪.

Oh! We are absolutely willing to have you!”

Now, how about instead of the royal ‘we’ you ask your parents?” Once again, I was roadblocked.

“Better ask them~♪. If they agree, sit in the car~♪. If not, just walk past it~♪☆.

Is the option of giving a lift out of question…?

What a greedy girl you are~♪☆. I will be waiting~♪☆.” With that, the Queen went downstairs.


I entered the Council’s room.

Kaichou! You’re back!” Kurosawa-kun smiled to me.

Minohara-san, has your stomachache ended? Just how bad had it to be to make you stay at home for several days?” For a moment I was confused by Minami-san’s words, but then I remembered that I was indeed lying on the bed because of a strong pain in my stomach.

Yeah, I’m alright now…

“Hoshino-san, do you think about the same as I do?” (M)

M-muffins…?” (H)

No! She surely was eating all sorts of junk food, that’s why she got sick! It’s decided! I’ll call Taffy and Mahou to escort her! Otherwise President will keep on eating whatever junk Toshiba-san finds her! Just think about it! What if her skin gets worse, and boys would no longer care about her?! That’d be a catastrophe!” (M)

“Calm down, Minami-san! I’m perfectly fine!”

No, no, and no! The Beauty Preservation Council, aka me and my buddies, will take care of you from now on!” (M)

I started thinking hard on what to do…

“Wait! My Queen may have an answer!” I just hoped that Minami-san's gears will be switched...

Ah, that girl? I heard she’s quite a hottie, and she’s a blonde too!” (M)

W-well…It would be a compliment to all blondes to be compared to her, but ok…

Minami-san, maybe you are being too pushy?” Kurosawa-kun said from the furthermost corner away from the girls’ talk.

If you are just standing like a part of the herd, you’ll get nowhere! Look at our Pres, she’s buddy of that ‘Queen’, and the entire school knows it. I too want to get to know that rich girl, and become friends with her!” (M)

“Then what about joining our club?”

Now we’re talking! Put in a good word for me, will you~?” (M)

When Minami-san calmed down a bit, we proceeded with working.

7