Ch 32. Passenger
97 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While we were doing the Council’s work, I messaged to my parents.

They were not against the Queen visiting us, so after today’s work was over I was going to meet with her.

Coincidentally, at the lockers I met Tomo-chan.

“Otsukaresama, Yuki-chan.” (T)

“Otsukaresama, Tomo-chan.”

Where are you going today?” (T)

“The Queen visits us today.”

Why is it my first time hearing about it?” (T)

“It was quite sudden, so I forgot about everything.”

How sudden?” (T)

Right before the Council work.

Oh. Mind me tagging along?” (T)

“I think the Queen will be fine with it.”

My, your ‘Queen’’s opinion is more important than your bestie coming for a sleepover?” (T)

That’s not what I meant!

Relax! Jeez, you’re so tense! I’ll call mom, can you wait a moment?” (T)

“No problem.”

“Hi, mom. Hey, can I stay for a night at Yuki’s? … Yeah, they know. … I’ll finish homework! … Thanks, bye!

We are green to go!” (T)

I giggled, and we headed to the gates.


The Queen’s car was parked a bit further from the entrance, and there were two more cars nearby.

When we approached the car, the driver stepped out to greet us.

“Minohara-sama, may I inquire about the Lady accompanying you?

“Ah, yes! This is Toshiba Tomoko, my best friend. She was going to stay at my home too.”

“I am sorry, but Himeoka-sama did not mention any more passengers.”

“Really, why would she know, if I just tagged along?” (T)

The driver shook his head saddened, and tapped a button on his collar.

“What should I do, Himeoka-sama? … Uhu. One moment.” He tapped on his collar again.

“Regrettably, I don’t remember me taking any more passengers, not to mention we only have two seats~♪☆.” We heard the Queen’s voice from a small speaker.

Isn’t this a four-seat car?! You clearly…!” (T)

“My-my, what a bothersome girl you are, Tomochinchin~♪☆. Yukichi, do you REALLY need her~♪☆?

“Yes, my Queen.”

Even if I say no♪?” At that moment I gulped.

On one hand, the Queen legitimately was the first one who asked to visit, and is the one on whose car we are going, on the other hand, it’s Tomo-chan we are talking about!

“You tend to overthink the simple things and overlook the more complicated ones♪.”

Why do I find it hard to disagree right now…?Et tu, Tomo-chan?!

I… I won’t s-separate with Tomo-chan!” I managed to say (shout)

Fiiine♪… Just stuff her into the trunk…♪

“Yes, Himeoka-sama. Minohara-sama?” The driver opened the door for me.

Tomo-chan had to sit at the front seat.

She looked behind, and saw that there is a plenty of space.

HEY! JUST WHY DO I HAVE TO SIT HERE?!” The last words of her shouting were silenced by a rising window. With her being locked out from the rear seats, Tomo-chan started tapping on the window, gesturing, and making faces.

Tap-tap

The Queen tapped on the window too, and it became pitch black.

Wow!

“Standard equipment.”

The fierce disagreement of Tomo-chan was stopped when all three cars started moving.

When we were entering the neighborhood, the other cars turned away towards a store’s parking.

What happened?

“They’ll be waiting there. You don’t want to block the entire road, do you?

Do they do the same at school?

“Yes. I even rented parking spots.”

Wow…

Tap-tap

As the Queen lowered the inner window, the car stopped.

Tomo-chan immediately headed inside the house and grumbled, while I stopped for a second to assist the Queen, if needed.

The Queen’s goddess-like grace was visible even as she exited the car, though she frowned for no reason.

“Hideo, return at 21:00.”

“Yes, Himeoka-sama.” The driver bowed, and stepped out of her way.

B-but my Queen, were you not going to stay for a sleepover?

Did I ever say that~♪☆?

Erhm… B-but it will be out first sleepover ever! And Tomo-chan is here too!”

“Don’t want to~♪☆.”

“Just try it!”

Argh… You know what♪? Sell it to me~♪☆.”

7