Ch 33. Home Sweet Home
86 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was stupefied by her request.

H-ho…” ‘…w am I supposed to’, I was about to say, but it hit me that she will outright refuse if I won’t try.

M-my Queen! It will be a great idea to stay with us! It will allow all three of us to bond together, and it may convince Tomo-chan to join the Clique! Not to mention, we all will have a lot of time to chat! A-

Your future as a saleswoman looks bleak…” The Queen shook her head.

“Well, I’ll commend your first steps at being self-sufficient~♪☆. I will stay for tonight, but the next time you better put more effort into convincing me~♪☆. You ought to improve your skills afterall☆.” With this, she passed by me, and entered the house.

As I entered, I saw how the Queen was cheerfully chatting with my parents. Well, my parents were not exactly cheerful.

When my parents saw me, they immediately teared up, and rushed to me.

M-mother, F-father…?” Before I could do anything, I was squeezed by them.

W-what’s wrong…? Did something happen…?

“I happened to tell them about how heroic your work in the Student Council is~♪☆, isn’t that right, Onee-san, Oji-san~♪☆?

T-that’s r-right… W-we are s-so proooooud of youuu!!! Then my Mother started crying, and tightened the hug…

M-mother, you’re killing me…!

OH!” Immediately, Mother let go of me, with a scared expression.

Ca-lm do-wn~♪☆.” The Queen patted Mother’s shoulder.

Mother started taking deep breaths, and after hugging me once more, she headed in to the kitchen.

I took off my shoes, and went to help Mother…

Khm, khm.But then I remembered that there is the Queen…

S-sorry…

You never learn, do you♪?” I took off her shoes, and finally entered the living room.

Tomo-chan was wandering around the table, and looking at Mother cooking, while Father was standing by a wall, and attentively watching me.

The weird silence of the room was interrupted when a shout came from the second floor, together with my Imouto rushing towards the stairs.

ONEE-CHAN?!” Sora was as shaken as my parents were. It is the first time I remember her being so worried about me just because of a stomachache.

“Sora-chan, everything’s alright~. Big sis’s tummy does not hurt anymore~.” Sora stopped when she jumped off the last stair, and looked absent-minded for a moment.

Really? Thank gods! Onee-chan, don’t get ill anymore!” Then, my cheerful little treasure returned to being carefree, like all children should be.

Ara, ara, ara~♪☆! To think Onee-san would give birth to a cute little dumpling~♪☆.

Onee-chan, who’s that…?” Sora pulled my skirt and showed at the Queen.

Tomo-chan squatted behind Sora, and pointed at the Queen too.

“That, my baby girl, is a very RUDE, BAD, and LAZY person.” (T)

“Ara, ara, ara~♪☆, says the one who drew po… bad pictures, of her best friend~♪☆?”

HEY!” Before things spiraled out of control, I stepped in.

“Enough is enough! Sora~, do you want to play with Tomo-nee~? How about you show her your drawings~?

“Ugu! Go! Go!” Sora-chan pulled Tomo-chan away, saving the house from a quarrel.

Y-Yuki…!” Mother called from the kitchen. I looked at the Queen, and she just shrugged her shoulders.

“What is it, Mother?”

N-nothing i-important… How are you feeling…?” Mother was still concerned about my well-being. I too would be concerned after staying in bed for a couple of days.

“I’m perfectly fine, ready to eat for two and ask for more!” Mother faintly smiled, before returning to cooking.

Right when I turned around, I saw how Sora was running around the living room with a ball…

A very irresponsible adult, also referred to as Toshiba Tomoko, was running around with her.

Before I had a chance to stop them, Mother noticed it.

NO PLAYING WITH A BALL IN THE HOUSE!” I closed my ears, but it didn’t save me from having the entire might of her shout hit my ears...

However, the two little girls stopped fooling around, and quietly retreated to the second floor. I am completely sure the life and Mother didn’t teach them anything…

Ah, those two… I just hope that tomboy won’t join them…” I immediately remembered those sweet days when my Queen and I were running around and getting into all sorts of troubles…

My memories were interrupted only by Mother asking me to help with serving the table.

5