Ch 35. The girls’ talk
95 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a short lecture on why one must not kick the doors, Tomo-chan entered with a bag of snacks, and sat down on my bed.

My Queen and I were already sitting there, and now that the last VIP was here, we could start talking about all sorts of things.

Creak

Then, the door opened and a curious little girl peeked in.

“Come in, Sora-chan~!”

Onee-chan, have you started?” (S)

No, not yet~.

“Then, I’ll invite myself!” My imouto shamelessly cutely sat down on the bed and cuddled to Tomo-chan. In the process, more than one heart was stopped.

Though, the Queen was not paying much attention.

“Onee-san, what were you talking about?” Sora looked at the Queen.

Nothing much~♪☆, I was just playing with your Big Sister~♪☆.”

Really~?” My imouto smirked, and leaned closer.

Who knows~♪☆? Adults may lie sometimes~♪☆.

Sometimes?” Tomo-chan started staring holes in the Queen.

“So, why has this little cub come here~♪☆?” The Queen completely ignored Tomo-chan.

“I too want to have a sleepover!” (S)

“Aigoo, of course you can~!” I tried to catch my imouto, but she hid behind a very troublesome adult, also called Tomo-chan.

“Why does it look like Tomojii-san is eyeing both Minohara siblings~♪☆? Or, maybe, she also set her eyes on Onee-san~♪☆?

Shame on you! What sorts of weird things are you talking about in front of the little girl?!” (T)

“Sorry I didn’t ask your opinion~♪☆.”

YOU…!” (T)

“Cool down, both of you! Why don’t we do something else, something like…

Which boy you like the most, Tomojii-san~♪☆?

WHAT?!” (T)

“Or, you are into girls~♪☆?

C-coming to think of it, m-maybe we s-should talk about something else…?

“Sorry, our fashion and cosmetics are comparable like Heaven and Earth~♪☆.”

Then what about…

“I commend your diligence, but don’t you think that the academics are the least suitable topic~♪☆? While we two would be fine, you need to consider Tomaka’s feelings when it comes to things more complex than 2+2~♪☆.

Stop giving me weird nicknames!!!” (T)

“Fine, let’s just skip the talks altogether, and start…”

PILLOW FIGHT!!!” Tomo-chan threw a pillow, and it hit the Queen’s face, making her fall of the bed.

MY QUEEN?!

Ooops~.” (T)

Toshiba Tomoko. Is this all you’ve got to say?” [Note: when Yuki reaches the maximum level of rage, she uses full name of Tomoko.]

I… I-it was accidental! I didn’t think I’d knock her down!” (T)

Toshiba…” A voice came from where the Queen was lying. Toshiba-san shivered from hearing the tone the Queen used. Even when she was melancholic and cold, the Queen was never this cold. It was closer to the Antarctic coldness, than her usual self.

The angle of impact, and the force applied confirm that it was intentional.” From the moment she fell, the Queen didn’t move a millimeter.

“So what?” (T)

Toshiba Tomoko.

SUMIMASEN!” Toshiba-san sat in dogeza, and bowed to the edge of the bed.

Should you repeat this – don’t blame me for being rude.” The Queen’s Antarctic coldness was yet to be gone, and I was too mad to try shifting their attention, not to mention, Toshiba-san completely deserved it.

“Onee-chan, don’t be too mad at Tomojii-san.” Sora cuddled to me. My cute imouto was enough to calm down the blazing storm inside me.

I approached the edge of the bed to help the Queen stand up, but then I saw how she was lying.

Even if she was just lying on her back with her legs raised, she was too beautiful to think about anything else.

I have all the reasons to be happy that the talks about ‘love’, ‘like’, and everything else didn’t continue…

Yukichi.

Onee-chan.” (S)

Don’t you think it’s about time you stop staring?” Both the Queen and Sora glared at me.

Ah, yes! SoI mean… Yeah, I’ll do it right away!”

I helped the Queen to stand up, and accidentally touched her waist. The blissful feeling didn’t last long, since I was supposed to help her sit down.

Erhm… My Queen, why are you looking at me like that…?

Onee-chan, at least wipe the blood off your nose before asking.” My imouto gave me a kitty handkerchief.

Can I stop kneeling?’ A person unknown to me said something.

Stay like this.

Yes…’ (T)

6