Ch 36. A lovers’ quarrel
100 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somehow we survived through the sleepover, but there is some bad taste left.

Just how can you bear with that person?!” Tomo-chan was whining to me for about 30 minutes. She would do that for even longer, if not for us having limited time during the lunch break.

“I don’t remember the Queen doing anything unbearable though?”

It must have something to do with you wearing glasses.” (T)

“Why don’t you just spend some more time with her? Can’t you try getting along with her? It’s not like the Queen does more than tease you.”

Aha? So s*talking me does look like teasing to you, ha?” (T)

You’re too negative.

“You know what? This talk will get nowhere…” Tomo-chan turned away from me, and continued eating a cinnamon bun.

Alright, what else you’re mad about?

Hey? Tomo-chan?

Come on, don’t ignore me!

Sorry, but I don’t want to yell at you for almost no reason.” She turned back only to grab a box of juice.


I myself couldn’t say for sure what happened, so I could only go to the only reliable person who can consult me on why my friend is angry at me.

I entered one of the classes on the second floor, and approached a large group of girls chirping about something. Somehow I made it through the outer flock of the spectators, and approached a very diverse group of the devotees, all surrounding the furthest desk away from the blackboard.

“Oh, President has decided to visit our shabby place~?” The blonde girl stopped chatting, and stood up.

“Can I take you for a second, Minami-san?”

“Sure thing. That’s not for the work, right?” Minami-san flinched at the word ‘work’.

“I just need somebody who understands relations bet…” Immediately, both Minami-san and the girls around us smirked, and started murmuring.

Not THOSE relations!

Sure, sure~. Alright, girls~, I’ll tell you everything about him later~.” (M)

THERE IS NO ‘HIM’!

Yeah, right~.” She hugged me by the shoulder, and led me outside.

We stopped in an inconspicuous place, where few students would hear us.

“So, the first thing you need to do is to apply some make up, then…” I closed her mouth with a palm.

“Minami-san, really, just hear me out first.” She shrugged her shoulders, and pretended to be listening.

Knowing her, if I say something like ‘my friend needs an advice’, it will result in lots of teasing from her, so I just started with the facts.

“We had a sleepover with Tomo-chan and the Queen. They ended up offending each other, but asking either of them on why they don’t like each other would result in nothing. What do I need to do?

What a pity…’ (M)

I never said anything about boys, did I?

What a pity indeed…’ (M)

“So?”

Ah, right… So, Toshiba-san and that ‘Queen’ don’t like each other you say. When it started?” (M)

I explained everything I knew to her, including the small details I observed for the past month.

Minami-san was nodding, groaning, and saying ‘I see’. Finally, she spoke her mind.

“So, you have absolutely no idea what their relation is. If there was a boy intertwined into this, I’d say they are jealous of each other, but I have zero idea what your ‘Queen’ looks like. First, how about you go to Toshiba-san, and tell her ‘I’m sorry for being so insensitive, can you tell me how can I make up for this’.” For a second I felt like she wanted me to feel what boys feel when dealing with our little tantrums.

And if it doesn’t work?

“Then we can cross out the option of her liking you.” (M)

Minami-san gave me a couple more advices on how to deal with Tomo-chan, and we decided I will introduce her to the Queen before we go to the Council.

I hurried to search for Tomo-chan, and found her at the entrance.

“I’m sorry for being so insensitive, can you tell me how can I make up for this.”

She stared at me for a while, and then answered: “The hell you’re talking about?

5