Ch 37. Love umbrella
81 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a while we stood by the lockers and stared at each other.

Tomo-chan was the first to speak.

So, fan-girl, did that person suddenly started to care about me, or what? By now you’d be already by her knees.” I pondered whether I should say ‘yes it was the Queen’s idea’, but with how Tomo-chan gets riled up whenever I mention the Queen, she will be furious and say that it was not even my intention to make up with her…

“Well, your stupor tells me everything. At least I have some value in your eyes.” After she said so, Tomo-chan stared at the stairway. I did so too, and saw Minami Yasuko, grinning and showing us thumbs up.

Have you decided what color you want to try?” (T)

“I promised to introduce her to the Queen. This time I dodged the bullet.”

Why are you so joking, convict? I never said I forgave you.” Tomo-chan glared at me, and continued.

“If you want me to forgive you, then you must do three things for me: you will buy me cinnamon buns until the summer vacation, you absolutely will help me with the summer homework…” (T)

Only help, not do it for you!

Tch’ (T)

Don’t ‘Tch’ me! How about you…!

Khm. Khm. As I was saying, the third thing you must do is to feed me all pizza I want today!” (T)

I OBJECT!” Minami-san shouted from the stairs.

COME ON! LET ME HAVE SOME FUN! ALL THE FAT WOULD JUST GO INTO HER T*S!” Tomo-chan shouted back, and then started pushing my chest around.

I concur! Just let go of my chest!

“Oh, right, IF YOU STAY WITH THAT PERSON FOR LONGER THAN IT IS NECESSARY TO SAYThis is Minami-san from the StudCo, say hi’, I’LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.” At Tomo-chan’s words, Minami-san took an umbrella out of her locker, opened it, and directed it at us while smacking her lips.

Really…?

Jealous lover, jealous lover~!” After aping all she wanted, Minami-san hurried to upstairs, before Tomo-chan rushed after her.

Well, it’s not like I don’t know the Council consists of such oddballs…” Tomo-chan looked at me, and then leaned on the wall.

What’re you waiting for? You’ve got 5 mins, hurry.” I saluted her, and hurried to the 3rd floor.


I caught up to Minami-san only because she was standing outside the classroom 3-6. She was staring at the notepad by the entrance, and when I approached I too joined reading it.

The Queen scheduled another round of interviews for joining, and Minami-san took an image of it.

Ready?

“Sure as hell I am~.” (M)

We entered, but unlike usually, the curtains were opened, and Yasuda-san was trying to arrange an ikebana under the Queen’s guidance from the sofa.

The girl noticed us immediately.

“H-hello sempai! Ah, h-hello, Minami-sempai…!” Yasuda-san immediately started stuttering when she saw Minami-san.

But the sofa’s back answered immediately.

“As some say, the opposites are drawn to each other~♪☆. Accountant-san, how about you try ikebana too~♪☆?” The Queen sat on the sofa and put her arm on the sofa’s back.

She was once again not wearing any jacket, and her shirt was on a couple buttons.

“My Queen, this is Minami Yasuko, the Student Council’s accountant.”

“Please, take care of me~!” Minami-san bowed, and then sent the Queen an air kiss.

The two of them started discussing each other’s fashion and cosmetics in between the Queen giving instructions to Yasuda-san. I clearly felt like I am the third wheel here, so I hurried away.

When I returned to the entrance, Tomo-chan was already getting bored.

Ah, you’re back? I thought I’d have to wait until tomorrow…” (T)

“Yasuda-san was learning ikebana, and it looks like Minami-san found herself a new buddy.”

Just what you oddballs find in her? Her chest is the only prominent feature she has.To avoid hurting Tomo-chan’s feelings I decided not to tell her that the only way for her to have the prominent features would be the pads...

In the end of this week the teachers will give us a load of homework, and then we will have a few months to rest from the school.

But it would be more than enough time to go bankrupt from atoning to Tomo-chan.

5