Ch 38. Yuki’s new treasure
88 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From what I learnt the next day: the other clique members were advertising joining the club among their classmates and the previous clubs’ members. Only I was not informed of anything going on.

During the lunch break I had a spontaneous idea to visit the Queen.

“My Queen, how come I didn’t know about promoting the club?”

I remember you being a very bad promoter~♪. Well, jokes aside, you must’ve forgotten that you gave me your phone to install an update to the messenger, and then you got a stomachache~♪☆.” Now that she mentioned that, I really did so.

Sorry, but your phone was so bad, that I absolutely had to throw it into the recycling bin~♪☆☆☆.” She picked up her bag, and searched for something inside. She pulled out a large smartphone, similar to the one she uses.

Is that an &Phone?!

“It’s even better~, consider it my apology for what has happened~♪☆.” Even though it was just a cheap Chinese phone, the fact that the Queen reimbursed me only proved that she is the most generous person I ever knew.

Thank you, my Queen, I’ll treasure it forever!

Better don’t get into more trouble♪.” She looked dissatisfied with something. But even if she was constantly mad at me won’t make me agree to join Minami-san’s everlasting gyaru company.

To save my sanity, I didn’t pry into how much the Queen’s gift costs…


I hurried to the cafeteria before Tomo-chan skins me alive. Luckily she was still in the queue.

“You’re late. What happened?” (T)

“I asked the Queen why nobody warned me about anything. Turns out the others were busy advertising the club.”

And?” (T)

“Imagine yourself, all this time my phone was with the Queen, and it ended up being thrown out~.”

“That explains why you didn’t answer any of my messages.” (T)

Ha-ha… Guess I was too busy studying to even remember… Ha-ha…

I’d expect nothing less from you… So, will you beg your parents to buy you a new one?” (T)

“Nah, the Queen already gifted me one.” I showed Tomo-chan the new phone, and it looked like she almost fainted.

That’s quite an upgrade from a no-name Chinese phone for 7000¥.” (T)

“You know what this is?”

“No idea. Well, I AT LEAST HOPE SHE WON’T BE SAVING ON HER OWN F* UP.” (T)

I tried to giggle, but whatever the result was, it was very stiff.

While the queue slowly moved, I was busy playing around with the phone.

The basic desktop picture was replaced, I download a new style from the brand’s store, and I found a couple free apps in the same store. To say most things here are expensive would be an understatement.

The phone came with a pre-installed SIM card and the first contact there was of course Tomo-chan.

Ding-Ding

?” She checked her phone.

“Add me.” Tomo-chan nodded, and started adding me to contacts in messengers.

Soon we were once again ready to write each other while standing a meter away.


After we ate the cinnamon buns, I hurried to go join the promoting efforts. I approached Yasuda-kun, and asked him about what I can do to help.

“The Queen said you better go and prepare for Student Council elections. Speaking of which, are you going to nominate yourself?” (Y-k)

Ha-ha… Yeah, I totally forgot…

Wow. I heard Nakayama-kun did not waste his time.” It was at this moment I knew, I screwed up.

Have you heard anything else?

“Well, as a member of the electoral council I am ought to know everything.” (Y-k)

Has he started making promises for his campaign?

“No, he plays it safe, as everyone else he’ll do it in September.” (Y-k)

“Thank you~. I guess I will go consult with the Queen.”

“Speaking of which, she said that she will not help either of the candidates. You included.” (Y-k)

G-great…” I wobbled towards the Student Council.

Together with my cabinet we will figure something out regarding the campaign plan, and then we will be meeting during the summer. All for the sake of not letting the devilish disciplinary committee oppress the students.

5