Ch 39. Another happy day
81 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was one of the best days for me. Yesterday we played house with my imouto, ate Mother’s delicious beef, and the Council officially concluded that we will be caring about the elections only after the summer.

Today is Thursday, and tomorrow will be the last day of the Council’s work. In my bag was Mother’s bento with a lot of the leftover beef, and after school I will be spending some quality time with my Queen while she interviews the prospect members.

I whistled a silly tune from a viral video Tomo-chan sent me yesterday, and nothing in the world could spoil my perfect mood.

“Minohara-san, can I take a minute of your time?” A man’s voice called me from behind.


I entered Tomo-chan’s class. My bestie was standing by the windows together with her other friends and chatted.

I approached them.

“Oh, good morning Minohara-san.” (Girl A)

“Hello, Minohara-Kaichou~!” (Girl B)

Tomo-chan turned around and smiled at me.

“Hi, Yuki-ch… … !!!!!” (T)

Toshiba-san…” I hissed at her through clenched teeth.

Can you explain to me why you didn’t hand in your chemistry homework?

C-calm d-down, Yuki-chan…! There’s no need to be so riled up about it…!” Meanwhile, the girls quietly slipped away.

Can you imagine. the level of embarrassment. I felt. when the teacher. asked me. to remind you, because you failed. to finish your assignments. in time?

W-wait, Yuki-chan! I’ll deal with it myself since it’s my problem!” (T)

It is MY problem, ever since the teacher asked me to take care of it. You must do it until Saturday.

B-b-but! I did hand in my homework just yesterday!” (T)

The previous week’s?” I tried hard not to kill her right now.

Oh, jeez, it’s not like the world would stop just because I…!” (T)

I promise you, should the teacher approach me again because of it, I will PERSONALLY write you in for the supplementary lessons.

Ha-ha-ha…’ “I-I-I p-promise to do it by the deadline…” (T)

Oh, you surely will. I already informed your parents.” Tomo-chan paled, and before she will beg me to save her, I headed to the door.

When I was passing by the teacher’s desk, I bowed.

My apologies for interfering with the lesson.” And left for my own classroom.


My good mood vanished like it was never there, and it started to recover only after the lessons when I entered the Queen’s room.

My Queen was lying on the sofa and writing something in a book.

You came? Already?

“Yes, I did.” She was weirdly displeased, even though I was yet to do anything.

While I am not against you staring at me, can you please at least pretend not to be staring so intently at my belly button?” I quickly averted my gaze, and wiped the blood.

When I turned back, she already closed the book and looked at me.

“Yukichi, how are you feeling~♪☆?”

Ah, everything is well~!” I smiled.

“Great~, give me my bag~♪☆.” Unlike the other students, the Queen was not using a normal school bag. It was more suitable for an idol, because of its flashy design, or a model, because of how stylish it was.

The moment the bag ended up in her hands, the Queen put her hand in, and started doing something.

While she was busy with it, I was just preparing the room for the interviews, like setting up the coffee table, putting the sugary drinks for my Queen, and watering the flowers on the windowsills, because apparently nobody else does it.

Don’t be saddened by such minor things~♪☆. There are oh-so-many ways things could go south in even more disastrous way~♪☆.” I wryly chuckled.

As everything was set up, the Queen sat more or less properly, and buttoned the shirt.

“Yukichi, do you happen to have plans for this Sunday~♪☆?”

No, I don’t.” I made a mental memo to delete every plan for Sunday I made with a certain irresponsible somebody.

Terrific~☆, then how about we have a date in [Shopping mall]~♪☆?

Absolutely, my Queen!!!” Once again, my mood was restored to its initial level of happiness.

“I will be waiting for you at 9 AM~, I’ll deal with the interviews by myself, so go make the Council suffer like yourself until the very last moment of their official work~♪☆.”

“Your wish is my command.” I made a curtsy like a butler from manga Tomo-chan gave me recently.

Immediately after I closed the door to the Queen’s room, I hurried to make sure that Hoshino-san would not be the only one working today.

5