Ch 40. A date for one
81 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was scrolling through the report of the steel subcontractor, when an alarm clock rang.

It was already 9:00, but even though I looked around, I was yet to see any traces of Yukichi.

Once again, I wondered why I even bother with her at this point. This bothersome girl’s condition remained an enigma, even though I contacted all of my psychiatrist acquaintances. I had tried all stimulations to find out the reasons of her weird behavior, but due to the lack of time and relevant stimuluses, I had to devote an entire day to her and cancel my participation in several events.

This mental girl barely reacts to the most efficient ways of finding the reasoning of one’s behavior. If not for the little axiological value she has, and the possibility of my own involvement in her current state, I would’ve already sent her to the wildest part of Hokkaido.

Should I just wipe her…?

“Hey, Jou-chan, it looks like you are going to be bored here for a long time, so how about we go do something more pleasant~.” Finally, two punks found their balls and approached me. At this point only their attempt at seduction might entertain me.

“Sure~♪, lead the way~♪☆.”

They bought me some cotton candy, then led me to a cinema, then finally they led me to a café.

“Have you decided what you want, Beauty?” They were grinning, like everything went as they planned.

“Oh~, everything’s so tasty~, but I just can’t decide~♪☆☆☆. Booys~, can you help me~♪☆.” I handed them over the menu, and they chose some of the café’s most expensive dishes.

Unpalatable. But free.

Overall, this ‘date’ got 1/100. The people I hired to date me were much more eager…

The punks paid for the meal, and we headed to the exit. Yukichi has arrived, and waited at the designated spot, so it was time to wrap everything up.

“Thanksies~, I’ll be going~♪☆☆☆.” As I was about to leave the café, the punks got shocked.

HEY, WHERE DO YOU THINK…!” At the same time, a bodyguard blocked their way.

YOU FRAUD!!!

But~, boys, did you think that because you dined a lady she would be obliged to you~♪☆?” The bodyguard was left for his business, while I headed to Yukichi.

“Yu-ki-chi~♪☆. Sorry for being late~♪☆.”

Ah! My Queen! I, I just arrived here myself!” She bowed. Well, she did get here just 30 minutes ago, while I was here for 2 hours.

“That’s good~♪☆, should we get going~♪☆?” I took her hand, and caressed it while I led her.

Despite the profuse reaction, I couldn’t pinpoint the exact behavior pattern. However, it mattered little, since the next week I will be heading to meet with some acquaintances of mine, who would help me find the reasons of this child’s breakdown and the ways to fix her. I at least owe this much to the mental.

I carefully logged everything we were doing to have the material for studying.

Let’s go☆, let’s go~♪☆!” I dragged her into a cheap clothes shop.

“Choose whatever you want~♪☆!”

B-but my Queen!!! I… I may not have… m-money…” I hit her back a couple of times.

“Silly girl, I invited you for a date, so don’t hesitate~♪☆.

I led her around, made her wear something, complimented her, but nonetheless the expected patterns did not occur.

By the time I was tired of walking, I did try out a half of the stimuluses I wanted to try.

Phew… Yukichi, bring me a drink~♪☆. Just~ don’t~ drink~ it~♪☆.” I smacked my lips like in a kiss, and sent her off.

By this point of reknowing her I knew about the cognitive biases she has, and the way to stably predict her actions. But I just can’t get it why she is so biased.

My Queen?” She looked at me with innocent silly eyes.

“Everything’s alright~♪☆.”

“That’s great! W-while you are resting…” She tried to find a way to continue the talk.

“A-are you going anywhere during the summer vacation?” Vacation, ha…?

I don’t know...☆ Wherever I’d end up, I guess~♪☆.” After the Hague, I have no idea what my schedule would be.

“Wow~, and my family we are all going to Okinawa. Maybe we can even…” I interrupted her.

“Well, Okinawa is way out of my path, sorry~♪☆.”

In the end, even I had to accept my defeat by her stupidity. I could only hope that more brains would work something out…

4