Ch 45. The hyperactive, and the Council President
60 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We agreed to meet at the nearest station.

Soon after I arrived, I saw Tomo-chan coming, together with a dozen flashy funky girls.

I never expected that the entirety of the school’s gyarus would come too…

“Oh, come on, it’s not like we would pass on some fun. Speaking of which…” Minami-san grinned at an approaching train. It was not going towards the pool I knew, so I was going to wait for the next one.

That is, until Tomo-chan and I were literally carried in by the beauty maniacs.

“Minami-san, what the hell are you guys even doing?” I was looking at the changing outsides, while Tomo-chan gave in and read some posts on the &nstagram.

“Relax, everything is about having fun, right? And what is the funniest thing to do?” Minami-san’s gentle smile would make anyone’s heart melt, but the creepy grins of her sidekicks made me understand that we are in for an exciting adventure, the one after which I would regret even waking up today.

I was going to make a bet with Tomo-chan, but her lifeless eyes did not spare me even a glance. She completely resigned and went with the flow. A very colorful and cheerful flow.


When the train stopped in the center, the gyarus once again carried us out and dragged towards a shopping center.

We stopped in front of a shop that sells swimsuits.

Once again, I started to have all sorts of dreams of my Queen in one of the sold sets.

Especially that cute frilly one, that regrettably would not look good one someone with more chest fat than Tomo-chan.

My dreaming was stopped by two hands suddenly falling on my shoulders. When I cautiously turned around, I saw two grinning girls.

Cute~.” At this word I realized: I would know if this frilly swimsuit can fit on G cup just a minute later.

However, I was not going to surrender that easily.

Inaba-san, I was just thinking that this swimsuit would look PERFECT on Tomo-chan.” Luckily, they felt this way too, and a moment later one of them picked the hanger with the suit, and the other one dragged Tomo-chan to the dressing room.

From that moment on, I was VERY CAUTIOUS not to approach any swimsuit that I did not even consider trying. The strings especially.


Despite all of the precautions, I still had to try a dozen swimsuits, and only after that I was let out of the dressing room.

Tomo-chan was standing outside the room, and her eyes were appearing to be replaced with dead fish’s, like one girl’s were replaced with buttons in a movie.

Tomo-chan, are you hanging in there?

Yes, I will change…” Her voice was as lively as her gaze.

“Tomo-chan, what is today’s date?”

Yes, I will change…” (T)

“Tomo-chan, do you like ice cream?”

Yes, I will… Ice cream?” She perked up and glanced around.

“Welcome to the world of living. How about we run while we still can?”

“Yeah, sure, if you can get past ‘em.” She looked to the left, and when did so too, I saw several gyarus with even more swimsuits.

Just grab that frilly suit I picked for you.’ I whispered.

Tomo-chan reflexively pushed her hand into a pile of swimsuits and dragged out one.

I’m buying this one!” (T)

The gyarus gave approving sounds and grinned. Only then Tomo-chan glanced at her choice.

The strings.

KYAAA?!” (T)

Before she was dragged over to buy this ecchi suit, both of us started sorting through the pile of swimsuits until we found the somewhat normal frilly suit.

I too picked the first suit I deemed to be normal, and with that we hurried away from this shop.

By the time we, and the gyarus, reached the station we were completely out of energy.

“Liven up, girls! The pool has been waiting for us!” (M)

Both Tomo-chan and I writhed, before relaxing and accepting our fate.

3