Ch 53. Yukichi went crazy
65 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next thing I remember after visiting the Queen was the school’s locker in front of me.

I already changed the shoes and was about to head back home when I heard a shriek.

HEY?! AM I A NOTHING TO YOU?!” When I turned around to see who it was, I noticed that Tomo-chan was standing by her locker and wearing snickers.

Ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you!

‘I didn’t notice you’? Yuki-chan, what is wrong with you?We arrived here just a minute ago. TOGETHER.” The longer it continued, the more confused I was.

I literally did not remember how I ended up here, nor how I could forget about Tomo-chan being nearby.

I even felt like I should go see a doctor right away, because if something like this happens…

“Yuki-chan, are you alright?” Tomo-chan waved in front of me.

S-sorry, I spaced out again…?

You’re asking me?” (T)

I… I feel like there is something wrong… I better go see a doctor… M-maybe I have a stroke…!” When I said the last words, Tomo-chan’s eyes widened and the girl started searching for something in panic.

Yu-Yuki-chan, what’s the ambulance’s number?!” (T)

I-it s-should be…

Whistle

We both turned our heads towards the sound.

It came from the staircase, where the Queen was coming down.

What is the ruckus about~♪☆?

M-my Queen, I may have a stroke!

For a while the Queen just looked at me like I was crazy, then she took her phone and called somebody.

My Queen…?!

Silence, Yukichi. Moshi-moshi, I’d like to schedule an appointment. Yes, him. Today, preferably… No, he will. Just tell him that it was me with the [I couldn't hear]. Thanksies~♪☆!

B-but my Queen, would this help with a stroke?

Stroke♪? Yukichi, you dumba*, if you did have one you’d not be talking nonsense, you’d be wriggling on the floor♪. Lucky for you, I happened to hear enough of your talk to understand what is going on with you~♪☆. Also, I happen to know a very good psychiatrist~♪☆.

Wow, to think you’re not only creepy, but also a psycho?” Tomo-chan sneered.

“Ara, ara, ara, Tomochinchin didn’t consider that while you are attending events you can not only be eating until you burst, but also make connections~♪☆? Networking yields very curious results~♪☆.”

And here I thought you know something but badmouthing.” (T)

Says the one who called me ‘psycho’~♪☆☆☆?” The Queen took my hand and led me to her locker. Immediately, I heard a snake’s hissing coming from Tomo-chan.

What is it, ‘networker’? Can’t change shoes yourself~?” (T)

“Ara, ara, ara, in your stead I’d pay more attention to Yukichi’s face~♪☆.

Not that my Queen was wrong. At this point Tomo-chan truly was doing her best to p* off the Queen. And having two of my friends fight each other was the last thing I’d want.

Whatever you say… Still, I’ll…!” (T)

“I don’t want to drag you around♪. Not to mention, why should I bring you to the hospital~♪☆?” The Queen interrupted Tomo-chan, and when I was done assisting the Queen, she led me to the car.

At this point I could only wave Tomo-chan ‘goodbye’, and follow the Queen’s lead.


The car arrived to a private clinic in the center of the city.

I myself wouldn’t be surprised if this clinic was used by the Queen herself. It was very tidy, the personnel appeared to be very amiable, and the furniture was clearly high-class.

I could only survey the clinic until we stopped in front of a door.

The Queen knocked, and entered without waiting for anyone.

“Stop standing, Yukichi♪.” She dragged me in, and closed the door.

After I ended up inside, I saw that it was a comfortable room, more suitable for a private lounge than a hospital room.

Aside from a soft sofa and a modern desk, there was also a person. A middle-aged man, who was examining me from head to toe.

“Is she the one, who… You know.” The man stopped looking at me and shifted his attention to the Queen.

“Well, you know what to do, right~♪☆.” The Queen winked to the man, and sat me down on the sofa, while she sat down on the opposite side. The man sat down by the Queen’s side and started filling in a form.

3