Ch 57. Relationship of pure tease
67 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just like I decided, the next day I went to the Queen, ignoring Tomo-chan’s plea to have a lunch together.

I took the usual route upstairs and arrived to the last classroom of the third floor.

Aside from the notepad on the wall there was nothing that would suggest the class 3-6 is something out of ordinary. But the moment I opened the door, the expectations of a dusty unused classroom were replaced with the sight of a comfortable room.

At the table were sitting several girls, some were knitting, while others were reading books. In the corner, where were the armchairs, were sitting members of the baseball club and discussing the upcoming match’s strategy. Even the empty space by the wall was taken, by musical instruments from the light rock club.

The only place that lacked the activity was the middle, right where was the sofa. There was only one person visible, Otsuka-san from the kendo club. The girl stood like a guard by the right side of the sofa. At the place where usually lies the golden-haired head.

As I approached the sofa, Otsuka-san stopped idling and turned towards me. The girl even appeared to grip a training sword, but the moment she saw that it was me, she calmed down.

Hi, Otsuka-san. Have you decided to become a bodyguard?”

“Not exactly. But I do like having a reason to stay here.” She nodded towards the instruments.

“Really? Do you mean the music clubs perform here?” I was surprised to hear that.

Well, it’s not like they would just be storing their instruments here, would they?

Ha-ha, I am yet to catch them doing anything here.” (O)

I leaned on the sofa’s back and looked at the Queen’s face.

She was wearing an eye mask, and from her expression I could say that she disliked having lights on very much.

What is it…~♪?” The Queen frowned when she took of the eye mask.

“My Queen, can I ask for your help?”

It depends~♪☆.

“Can you give me an advice on…”

No~♪☆.

But…!

“Yukichi, do you remember that I am not going to support either of the candidates~♪☆? Not until I am sure they will be the best~♪☆.

I don’t ask for the support. Can you tell me, what may be done to improve our program?”

Yukichi, aren’t you asking me for the same♪?

Erhm… T-this is n-not the same! Erhm… I… I-I-I am not a-asking as a candidate! I-I am asking as the club member!” I tried hard to pick the phrasing that would help me convincing the Queen.

I am not excited♪. I will give you a ‘good job’ for trying, but no, thank you♪.

I see…” I walked away. There should still be enough time to lunch with Tomo-chan.


But did I surrender?

Knock-knock

The door was opened by Yasuda-kun.

“Oh, hi, I’m… DON’T CLOSE THE DOOR ON ME!” I gripped the door, and stopped him from closing the way in.

Due to the amount of paperwork, and carrying it, I got strong enough to withstand a boy’s lazy attempt at closing the door through my sheer muscle power.

Ha-ha-ha-ha… Just why…?!” I wobbled in, and only then the door was allowed to be closed.

Inside the room were now only three people: the Queen, the me, and the Yasuda-kun. The Perfect, the Good, and the Ba(l)d.

Only after I caught my breath after the struggle at the door, I noticed that the Queen was standing and buttoning her shirt.

I tried hard not to imagine what Yasuda-kun did to the Queen, as well as wondered if yakuza accepts ‘peculiar’ orders.

Relax, Yukichi~♪☆. So, your last attempt~♪☆?” The Queen grinned at me.

I felt like she called Yasuda-kun exactly because he was related to the elections monitoring.

“My Queen, I am sure you want the candidate who will suit you the best. And that is why I, this humble Yuki, will provide you with everything this school needs! Not only am I capable, I am also experienced with the Student Council’s work, and know how to handle the problems the school experiences!

I spent the time I had to study how people behave on job interviews. And I am sure this is supposed to be one where I sell myself, both in body and soul, to the Queen.

For a moment her face twitched, but then she appeared to be in thought.

Hm…♪ Ara, ara, ara, Yukichi surely knows how to handle the Council, but I doubt you would be able to just win purely through me~♪☆. B-uuu-t~♪☆, there is the Clique…☆☆☆ Let’s go, Yasuda-kun~♪☆.” The Queen hugged his arm, and walked out of the room.

Right at the doorstep she turned around, and showed me the tongue.

However, I did get the idea of what can be done.

Announcement
As June approaches, I may go dark for a while to finish writing my graduation work. Most likely go dark with only on this novel, while I am thinking on what exactly I want to achieve with it, and reviewing what I already did.
3