Ch 60. The Queen’s abuse
79 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was yet another uneventful day which was approaching its climax – the return to work…

As the time passed, I grew bored, and to brighten my mood I decided to cheer a bottle of wine.

If not for my Father’s vigilance, I would be having an entire stock of wine, the only thing that lets me experience the complete silence of a blackout. But, life finds a way.

It took me a lot of work and schemes to bring a bottle all the way here, without anybody finding a way to spoil my plans.

But then I met another problem: I don’t want to stand up and bring the bottle myself. I didn’t create this freaking set up just to be doing all work. I didn’t bother with finding the assets just to be doing all work. And I surely didn’t bring the bottle just to be standing up and running back and forth for the sake of getting wasted on feet.

Yukichi, Yukichi, Yukichi…’ I searched for her in the list of contacts.

Then I picked up another phone and put in a spare SIM-card.

I typed a quick message and sent it.

[Message to ‘Unknown number

“Yukichi, come here, I want to relax with you♪☆☆☆.”]

Then I threw the card into the bin.

But time passed, and there were no signs of her moving her a* out of the SC room.

I messaged her again with another spare SIM, but this time I didn’t throw it out the next instant. And was right.

Message, another one, ANOTHER ONE.

Whatever…’ I just turned on the TV and started watching a mediocre dorama, until my phone rang.

“Moshi-moshi♪… Yeah♪☆?” The caller was the head maid.

“… Say again♪?

IS THIS A F*ING JOKE?! YOU COULDN’T CALL ME RIGHT WHEN YOU JUST HEARD OF HIM ARRIVING?!

I DON’T GIVE A F* ABOUT IT!

F*, and when is he going to arrive…?” Exactly at that freaking moment I received another call…

“Wait.” I switched to the second call.

Yeah…♪? Right outside…?” I stood up and looked out of the window, only to see a familiar figure waving and smiling from the school’s gates.

You couldn’t choose the worst time, right, Father…?

While I was mourning my perhaps last opportunity to drink away my fatigue, and while Father was passing through the entire school to come here, yet another source of my irritation stepped out and headed to the stairs.

At this moment something in my mind flicked, and I simply had to strangle the reason why I couldn’t get that f*ing bottle.


When we returned to the room, I flopped on the sofa, and waited for the second source of irritation to arrive.

Yukichi was standing in a corner, like a poorly-made decoration. She was reflexing on her f* up, and I didn’t see any reason to comfort her. Not after she truly buried my only opportunity in the last 2 years.

Knock-knock

Come… in…

Moron…’

The door slid open, and a man with a stupid grin barged in.

“The last part wasn’t necessary~. Ara, who is this girl? I can’t believe my eyes! Himeko-chan made a friend~?!” Again, something flicked in my head, almost making me go crazy, but surely making the veins bulge on my forehead.

While those two were suddenly getting all happy and talked, I buried my hopes and started reading the futures. Until the two reached a surprising topic.

“… and then the Queen asked me to come here…”

“Come here? Why?” (F)

I have no idea.” Then, Father glanced at me.

At first his expression was of a disappointment, but then he grinned again.

“Ara, which bad girl decided to…” I quietly showed him the finger, from where Yukichi couldn’t see ‘cause it would be a pain to deal with her, and Father grinned even more.

But instead of starting to talk about how getting drunk is bad, and how bad my drinking habits are, like he usually does, he suddenly showed me a thumb up.

Through the Father-Me familypathic connection of body language and eye movements, we reached an unexpected agreement that I am allowed to get the blackout.

Yu-ki-chi~♪☆☆☆, bring me you-know-what~♪☆.” After giving her a command, my mood at last could start recovering.

“Don’t forget, Daddy does not approve of it.” But he still prepared to face the inevitable…

1