Ch 61. Clingy girl
58 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It all felt really weird…

One moment I was in the room, talking to my Queen’s father, and the next moment I was standing at the doorstep with something in my hands.

I was about to freak out, when I heard the Queen’s shriek.

Don’t you dare to drop it!” And while she was so agitated that she even stood up on the sofa, revealing laced white panties which will haunt my dreams for the next few years, the father was gesturing me to let go of the thing in my hands and grinned.

Of course, I knew what I had to do. The way my Queen glared at me could only mean she will really throw me out of the window, should I drop whatever is in my hands.

Speaking of which, I raised the object closer to my eyes, and saw a bottle with something in English, so I couldn’t tell for sure what ‘Blanc’ meant.

“My Queen, am I right that this is… alcohol?

Yes♪.

“And you do know that minors cannot...

But if it my Queen, it would not be a problem.

As I brought the bottle closer to the Queen’s hands,

Fwoosh

In a split second the bottle disappeared, and the Queen hugged it, like a cat hugs a hand.


The Queen kept on incinerating me with her glare all the way until I was by a wall together with her father.

She was always like this. Whoever tried to take her toys, she would fight them to death.” The man chuckled.

Yeah, I know it…

“You know? How? I thought she never met anybody for the past…” I pointed at the golden star on my chest.

“I knew her in the kindergarten.”

Hm… Wait, are you not that ‘Servant’ girl she was talking about ten years ago?” He stared at me wide-eyed.

Erhm…? Yes…? Yes?” I glanced at the Queen.

“That’s her. Don’t bother me.” The back of the sofa spoke with the Queen’s voice.

‘Servant’?’ I whispered.

I wish you were her friend, but… That’s how she is…’ He shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile, I noticed the bottom of the bottle peeking from behind sofa’s back.

Can I ask for your help? I would need you to call her driver, while I’m carrying her.’ (F)

What…?

You’ll see…’ (F)

Just like the Queen’s father said, soon I started hearing giggles coming from the sofa, and as the time went on, the giggles were becoming less and less coherent.

Then I saw the shirt flying into the air.

We, the two onlookers, could only watch this and pretend we know nothing about what was going on.

Why would she even drink?” Finally, I decided to distract myself from this crazy show.

Every time she did this she would claim it was because she is ‘completely tired of the humanity, its stupidity, and the overworking’. Unlike us two, she surely has it harder.” The father talked about it so nonchalantly, that even I had a suspicion it was just an excuse.

Soon the show reached its climax.


He-he-he-he-he-he…~!” It all ended with the Queen ending up on the floor, unable to stand, and clinging to her father’s leg.

Does this happen often…?

“No. I did my best to make sure it will remain so. But, if you find another bottle like this anywhere in the schoolsmash it. No matter the costs, I will cover them. Do not hesitate.” He showed me a clenched fist.

He-he-he-he-he…~♡♡♡!

It was painful to see her like this, but it was a rare opportunity where I could fluff her soft, fragrant hair. If I was alone, perhaps I would’ve been the one to whom the Queen clings.

She was so beautiful and vulnerable right now, that I felt like it may be the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me to touch her soft skin.

But before my warped consciousness made me reach for her body, the Queen was taken up in a princess carry.

“Her phone should be in the bag. See you downstairs~.” The father carried the Queen out, and I started searching for the phone.

For some reason the Queen’s bag was filled with electronics to the brim, and only at the bottom of it was the smartphone.

I started sorting through the list of contacts, until I found contacts like ‘R. Drump’, ‘V.Dutin’, ‘[Swearing] 1’, ‘[Swearing] 2’, and even ’¥10,000 girl’. It took me a while to found ‘Hideo’, whom I immediately called.

He-hello, Hideo-san. T-this is Minohara Yuki. ... Y-yes, the one who follows the Queen. C-can you drive to the school? ... The Queen is a… a bit… drunk… ... Y-yes, her father is carrying her downstairs. ... T-thank you!

I picked the bag and hurried to the entrance.

1