Ch 64. Her own election campaign promise
29 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One eternity later.

“… that is why you shouldn’t be playing games during the lessons. You understood me?

Yes…” Tomo-chan was gazing at a splinter on a seat nearby.

Toshiba-san?

Yes…” She reached the point where she was no longer with me.

“Toshiba-san, do you like football?”

Yes…” She confessed to me once, that when she is being scolded by either me, or the disciplinary committee, she would just be imagining a lawn with llamas, while ignoring everything else.

“Tomo-chan, do you hear me?”

Yes…” Thus, it was the time to pick my phone and record her answering the most obnoxious questions I could come up with.

“Tomo-chan~, do you like that boy next seat to you~?”

Yes…” (T)

Tomo-chan~, do you like broccoli pie~?This is to be sent to her mother~.

Yes…

“Tomo-chan~, are you silly, naughty, little girl~?”

Yes…

But, all fun things must come to an end.

“Tomo-chan, did you know that there is a cinnamon bun giveaway at the cafeteria?”

WHAT?! WHERE?! LET’S GO!” Just when she heard about the buns, her eyes immediately focused, and she stood up.

“Welcome back. Sorry, but there are no buns.

No buns…? Even for me…? That’s so cruel, Yuki-chan…!” Tomo-chan started weeping, but to help her, I started with showing the video I recorded.

“…

Meanie…” (T)

“Ow, come on, you are so adorable when you are yearning for buns~.”

Yeah… Sure…” Tomo-chan pouted, and looked away from me.

By this time the entirety of the Student Council has excused themselves, fleeing from me and my sermon. Leaving only me and Tomo-chan here.

The lessons were long over, and thus there were only the two of us.

“You know what? How about we go and fetch ourselves some ice cream? My treat.”

Aha…” Her unenthusiastic response was immediately corrected by my next phrase.

“Also, I’ll buy you two buns tomorrow. Am I forgiven~?

Yuuu are da beeeft~!” Once again, my best friend was back on feet, and ready to cause troubles everywhere… Well, if only I didn’t get used to it.


After we froze our brains with some good and yummy ice cream, instead of heading home we continued strolling around.

Usually we would head to a karaoke when we have this much free time, but since I was first doing Council work, and then scolding Tomo-chan, we didn’t have enough time. However, just sitting down in a park is also nice thing to do once in a while.

Aaah~, sho tired…” Immediately after she sat down on a bench, Tomo-chan turned meek and stared at a tree branch above.

Seeing that I am not sitting down, she found strength to lower her head towards me and start pounding the space beside her.

Sit he-re, sit he-re, sit he-re!” (T)

Yes, yes, no need to be so childish.

“I’m not childish! I’m just trying to act… spoiled…?” (T)

Is this a good thing for you…?

Ow, come on! Y’ know, I acted such a way once, and a handsome guy bought me some soda~!” (T)

“Wow, that’s quite a luck.” I giggled.

“Ha, if Yuki-chan took off those glasses, and acted spoiled, I’m sure you’d have a queue of suitors~!” Right after saying that, Tomo-chan reached for my glasses. Luckily, I saved myself before she succeeded. Otherwise, I would’ve started talking to a tree, thinking it is Tomo-chan.

Acting like a child is the least suitable for me.

“But don’t guys like it… Ah~, right~, you are leaning that way, I forgot.” She grinned and started snickering.

You’re saying that as if it’s something bad.

“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. I am saying that your crush is the worst thing.” (T)

Crush…?Tomo-chan continued telling me something, but my mind already wandered off somewhere else.

Just the sheer thought of waking up one day with my Queen lying beside me in bed, or holding hands while walking to the school together, or even… ah~♡, I want a white dress, my Queen~♡!

Yuki-chan…? You’re freaking me out with all that twitching… You’re sure you’re not possessed…?” Tomo-chan moved away from me, but I was already too far and too deep in my fantasies.

YOU KNOW WHAT?!

My ears!” (T)

WHEN I WIN THE ELECTIONS, I WILL CONFESS MY LOVE!

That’s great, stop shouting! People are staring at you!” I looked around, and indeed, every mother nearby was giving me embarrassed gazes.

Sumimasen…” I bowed, and quietly sat down.

But inside, I steeled my resolve to move my relations with the Queen to the next level!

1