Ch 69. Detective Yuki
25 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the easiest to execute plan resulting in nothing, I prepared to start executing the next plan we had in mind.

That is, monitoring the school yard and the surroundings.

Having a large space around the school is both a blessing, and in cases like this is also a pain.

“Is everybody ready?” I eyed the bunch of volunteers we had.

The sports clubs’ trusted members, the flashy gyarus, and the Tomo-chan were all unleashed upon the school yard during the lunch break.

Every one of them is highly motivated to execute their task, and will do everything in their powers to protect the benches.


While I was preparing for the next lesson, and putting the workbooks on the desk, my phone rang.

Ringtone

“Minohara Yuki. What can I do for you? … Aha…?Wait, Tomo-chan, you don’t mean…? … Yeah… See you later…

Even though it was less than 10 minutes since the lunch break began, and the volunteers were unleashed even before the bell rang (official Student Council business allows for it), there were already benches vandalized…

Somebody managed to sneak away from the lessons and paint the benches, and that someone must have quite a lot of free time.

Of course, right at this thought I had one beautiful girl cross my mind, but I immediately chased away that blasphemous thought. After all, my Queen would be the last person to run around doing useless stuff.

She would simply lie and eat…

Sigh

I scrolled through the list of contacts and picked one of Minami-san’s buddies.

“Hello, this is Minohara Yuki. Can you tell me what is the si… … You too…? And the others…?I understand…

In my current state I was releasing such a strong aura of despair, that my classmates did not produce a single sound while I was pondering.

Of course, I didn’t surrender.


Knock-knock

“Enter.” Our homeroom teacher responded when I knocked on the teachers room’s door.

When I entered, I announced the purpose right from the doorstep.

“I would like every teacher to tell me if there were students who left their classrooms during the lesson.”

It was the time to start searching for the possible culprits.

In total there were a bit less than 20 people. Regrettably, all of them had an alibi. That was being taken by me…

But despite another failure I didn’t surrender.

There was an option of checking the security cameras, but it would require at least an entire day to simply obtain permission, and checking the cameras will take an entire day at least to check the footage.

By that time, we may be able to find the perpetrator with the combined power of the student self-governing bodies.


But no matter how much effort the Student Council and the Disciplinary committee were putting into finding the perpetrator, by the end of the day we achieved nothing.

Ding-ding

I checked on my phone, and saw a message.

[You receive a message from ‘Unknown number

“Yukichi, how about you pay me a visit~♪☆? I am currently in the director’s office~☆☆☆.”]

I sighed, and headed there to meet the Queen.

Knock-knock

“Come in~♪☆.”

Pardon the intrusion…” I entered the director’s office, and saw that she was sitting in the director’s armchair, while the director himself was sitting on a sofa for visitors. Sitting there together with a little boy.

“Ara, ara, ara, Yukichi, calm down your shotacon sentiments for a moment~♪☆. The reason I called you here is…~♪.” The Queen rested her elbows on the director’s desk and smirked at the man.

Without saying a word, the director embarrassedly took what appeared to be the boy’s bag, and pulled a spray can out of it.

Ha…?

My nephew caused a lot of trouble… didn’t he…?” The director bowed his head in embarrassment.

Only then I remembered, that for the past few days there was a little boy coming to the school. The day of his arrival coincided with the day the benches were painted first…

Ara-ra~☆, to think it would be this little guy~♪☆? You are welcome, Yukichi♪.” She gazed at me, implying that I was standing silent.

Ah, yes, thank you, my Queen.”

“The case is closed~♪☆. Work better next time~♪☆.” Then, she stood up from the armchair and after patting my shoulder she walked away.

1