Ch 70. Her Eminence
36 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I arrived earlier. Not by 9:20, but by 8:40.

The most miniscule change in the time of my arrival brings vast consequences, for example having the students look at me while I was heading in.

And even though I seriously shifted my today’s schedule, Yukichi was right there, waiting for me with the other senior members.

Albeit this child is a bit quirky, she was drilling the other Clique members quite well.

When I had my shoes changed, I dragged Yukichi with me.


“Yukichi, bring me some tiramisu~♪☆.” I remained in my day room together with my little fool.

While I was eating, I raised the main point of today’s agenda.

Yukichi~, do you remember that it is the last day one can change the election campaign promises~♪☆?

“Yes, my Queen.”

And how about changing yours~♪☆?

“No, my Queen. We have no intention of adding last-minute changes.” Unlike her usual behavior, this time she didn’t outright agree. But, now it’s her problem.

“Even if it is me who tells you~♪?”

“My Queen, it would be completely unfair to the people who made their mind to vote for me based on the current campaign.” Minus 100 points to Gryffindor.

As you say~♪. And here I was about to help you~♪☆…” Despite perking up her ears, Yukichi didn’t even try considering it.

But…

Knock-knock

“Ara, ara, ara~, if it wasn’t our dear Di-com head~♪☆.”

To Yukichi’s speechless surprise, one of her competitors shown up, all the way here, right in the morning.

And while she was opening and closing her mouth like a fish, Naoki-kun sat down at the table, together with me.

Instead of beating around the bush, I went right to the business.

So~, how about changing your campaign promises~♪☆?” I smiled involuntarily.

Unlike the slow and enthusiastic, this boy was not hurrying to answer. But being myself, I simply waited for him to speak.

“Do you want to suggest a correction to my promises?” Naoki-kun looked at me with feigned readiness, but deep inside he was only listening, not following.

“Indeed~♪, whether to follow them is up to you~♪☆.” I handed him a list of changes I suggest for him to make. Aside from that he was left for himself. I have no need for the candidates who don’t play my game in full.

After glancing at me and at the paper, Naoki-kun silently stood up and walked away.

Before the shocked Yukichi could ask anything, the next candidate entered.

They continued entering one after another, with the same being done: take the papers, and everything else is of no concern to me.

That was until one of them pertly landed in the seat, and instead of simply taking the suggestions he continued talking to me.

“Good to see the fellow student’s help. Speaking of which, how about we talk through every suggestion?” From what I knew, this one was from the home economics club.

He immediately picked my curiosity: bold, confident, charismatic. He only lacked experience to make his point thoroughly considered. And above all, he knew that all he needs to do is to satisfy me.

Meanwhile, the mental girl was gritting her teeth ‘at his impudence’.

Yu-ki-chi~, bring us some cake~♪☆. This talk might continue for long…~♪☆.

Despite mumbling something, she did everything perfectly. Just like a dog.

This boy was listening to my words just like a dog too.

But the main difference between the two is that one of them licks up for the sake of winning, while the other licks up for a blind loyalty.

Being blind is annoying, and being smart is a nice way to kickstart one’s ambitions.

Therefore, I needed only to guide one into fulfilling everything I planned. And I already chose my champion.

“I really hope my words will help to make the program, and this school, better~♪☆.”

So do I~.” The boy smiled. This smile was akin to a weapon, capable of making every girl fall for it. If only it did work…

Unlike the blind fool, this one was sharp.

The question was: is he sharp enough?

1