Ch 73. Thinking aloud
48 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ever since the incident in the director’s office, I started noticing that the Queen has started frequenting out of her room.

It started with her waiting for something by the windows, while leaning on the sill. Then, she started occasionally showing up at the lessons. And finally, a day before the elections, I even saw her show up at the PE.

The results were terrible, but her efforts to enjoy a proper school life were the most commendable.

I even smiled, like a mother, while fanning her face after the Queen passed out during the lesson.

School life, ha…?

What is it, my Queen?

Nothing…” I smiled, and brushed through her hair. Naturally, as if I wasn’t simply enjoying this opportunity to feel them.

But it is such a pity I can enjoy this feeling of perfectly cared-for hair so rarely…

Sigh

What can I do for you, my Queen?

Not… Ah, you know what…~☆? I didn’t see Tomochinchin recently~♪☆. Did something happen to our little Yukichicon~♪☆?

I showed her my best attempt at smiling, but I couldn’t help feeling sorry for my Queen. After all, she has only two people with whom she frequently chats (though Tomo-chan is there only because she follows me a lot), which is not reflecting well on her.

All this NEET lifestyle will no doubt affect her beauty, and will pose immense trouble later on, when she starts studying in university and looking for a job. While I still could, I decided it was a time to…

Ah, right, I need to fan my Queen better…

Ufu-fu-fu-fu-fu-fu~.

You are weirdly happy, Yukichi~♪☆.

M? Of course I am~! I am always happy to be of service to you~!” This time when I smiled, my smile was so radiant, that even the Queen had to close her eyes to not become blind.

But I still felt like I should do something about my Queen’s room, especially those curtains. Every time I think about it, it makes me want to…

Yes, my hand…

Flap-flap-flap

“Yukichi, you are no AC, don’t freeze me♪.”

While we were sitting like this, with the Queen lying on my thigs, the rest of the students in the gym were looking at us with a lot of jealousy. It was somewhat satisfying, actually. The attention my Queen was receiving would increase, meaning…

I should send someone to buy my Queen a drink… And bring some sugar…

“Do you have any plans for the weekend♪?” Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the Queen’s voice.

“I am ready for anything~!” Why does she frown…?

“It is alright if you have any plans~♪☆. The symposium will last for the entirety of the next week~♪☆. I was just going to use you as a guinea-pig-dash-mouse for the people there~♪☆. I was going to introduce you to some knowing people, wasn’t I~♪☆? And thus, if it’s alright with you…♪☆” I nodded at her every word, until she flicked my forehead.

“For this reason, because you are looking a lot less than an accomplished person, we would have to tidy you up~♪☆.”

I am absolutely alright with it~!” To think I would be able to spend a lot more time with my Queen, including another date…

“And before you get the wrong idea, I am talking about handing you over to people who have the skills required for…♪” …and maybe we will have some time for ourselves, while…

“And, even though you are a total… Khm, I will appoint somebody responsible to…♪” …to think she will even take responsibility for me…

YU-kichi… ♪… Can you, please♪, shut the f* up♪, while♪, I am talking♪?

B-but my Queen…? I didn’t say a word…?

Is this a question…? Whatever♪, just keep in mind that I will send a car for you this weekend. Will Saturday, 12:00 be fine with…♪☆?

Yes.

Sigh

Whatever… Bring me something to drink…” With this, the Queen’s head left my thighs, immediately cutting off the warm feeling of her body.

Hey, Yukichi, did your legs go numb…~♪☆?

Yes…

Are you interested in this novel?
  • Yes, I am looking forward to what is going to happen next!
  • Yes, but mostly because I already read this far.
  • No, I only scroll through.
  • No, I am going to drop it.
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Jul 15, 2022 01:52 PM.
1