Ch 75. Apocalypse now
38 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DIIIIING

Mh?!

I jumped up in surprise.

I somehow managed to fall asleep, but I was still in the classroom.

Nobody woke me up, and when I looked around I noticed that the room was empty. Alright, not completely, there was also Tomo-chan sleeping.

Wake up!” I started shaking her, while I checked the time.

Ffah…?” (T)

Tomo-chan, your lessons have started! Hurry!

The half-asleep girl lazily gazed around, and seeing the empty classroom immediately awoke her brain.

Where is everyone?!” (T)

“No idea. Maybe a zombie apocalypse, but I think it is something different.”

Did the Third World war start?” (T)

“Tomo-chan, be more serious and get going.”

As you say…” Tomo-chan approached the door, and tried to slide it.

Click

Did I hear a click…?” She looked at me, while pulling the door.

I heard it too…

Locked.

Brilliant…

“Gimme a sec.” Tomo-chan looked for something in her phone, but several times she just shook her head and continued searching.

Really…? That b*…?” (T)

What?

That b* must’ve locked us! People in my class claim that the lessons are going!” To prove her point, she shown me the screen.

Ok, ok! Why is the door…?

Because of that b*!” (T)

Your language, please.

ARGH! JUST RIGHT ON TIME!” (T)

“First, calm down. Remember who I am?” I started petting my bestie, while I searched for Kurosawa-kun’s number.

“It’s alright, Kurosawa-kun will fetch the key and open the door. Re-lax.” I continued petting the wriggling girl.

“Kurosawa-kun, this is me. … Sorry. We are kind of closed in the 2-1. … Yeah! You got me right! … No, seriously, somebody locked the door. I am here with Toshiba-san. … No kidding, want me to send a picture?! … That’s what I’m talking about! … Yes, please do hurry. The class must be waiting outside too.

See?

B-but…! Not to mention there is that woman…!” I continued petting Tomo-chan.

“I can go with you and explain the situation.”

Mhm…” (T)

“Gosh, you’re such a worrywart. As if anything bad can happen in this school.”

B-but…! I’m sure that b* did something!” (T)

Language, young lady.

As if I can call her anything else! Can you imagine, that b* wanted me to promote your rival! In the last day! And said ‘he will win’! SHE F* BETRAYED YOU!” (T)

Toshiba-san. First, keep your foul mouth in check. Second, what are you even talking about? Urgh?!” Immediately, Tomo-chan clenched onto my uniform.

She wants me to spread those leaflets! See?! See whose they are?! She literally told me to do this!” (T)

Stop pushing the paper into my face, damn it! Who are you even talking about?!

YOUR B* OF A QUEEN!” (T)

WORDS.

Yesh…’ (T)

“Tomo-chan, are you sure…? My Queen, suddenly, told you, to spread leaflets, of my competitor? Right?

Exactly!” (T)

There is no use describing my expression at that moment. I would at least dismiss Tomo-chan’s words as babble, but I also knew that she would not be so riled up if it was a joke.

“Ok. Let us deal with the…”

Ding-ding

[You received message from ‘Kurosawa I.

“Sorry, K, the key was already taken, nobody knows where it is, and your entire class is standing outside of the room. No idea what is going on. I will report to the director.”

You – “Thank you. I am soothing Toshiba-san. Call me if there are news.”]

We are in trouble?” (T)

Re-lax. The worst case scenario would be if…”

Click

We heard the sound of the door lock opening, immediately Tomo-chan rushed there.

Fwoosh

The door opened without a hitch.

FREEDOM!” (T)

Seriously…?” A short facepalm later, I made sure the class is all in place, seated, and began studying. Afterwards I delivered Tomo-chan and explained the situation.

After school Kurosawa-kun and I continued looking into this incident. All the way until we arrived to the teachers room.

What do you mean by 'it returned'?” I looked at the head teacher.

I have no idea, Minohara-kun. I only remember that the key was returned, but I have no idea who or when did it. I did not leave the room even for a moment, but it is here.” The key was back in place, and the double too.

Somehow, I started having suspicions about Tomo-chan’s words…

2