Ch 79. Camera chaos
34 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Queen’s declaration, everyone stayed silent, allowing her to continue. But unlike what we were expecting, she suddenly picked up the phone and started scrolling @witter.

“Himeoka-san, what is going on?” One of the club members approached her, but then his eyes widened in surprise.

W-where is this from?!” He backed away, still shocked.

This~♪☆? It is…☆ Hm~☆, now that I think about it, some would no doubt argue that I will just jeopardize something to escape this ‘interrogation’~♪☆. Yu-ki-chi~♪☆, read this, doggy~♪☆.” The Queen wriggled the phone in front of me.

My Queen, please, keep in mind that I am…

Yes, yes, killjoy~♪☆.” I cautiously received the phone, and started reading.

Wait, isn’t it the same @wit?

“It is~♪☆. That is just for you to refresh the memory~☆. Swipe to the right~♪☆.”

I did so.

There I saw gallery app, where I started noticing things I never expected to see: there were several images of the Clique members, handing out the leaflets. But the date when the images were made was this Monday, the lunch break. The day when allegedly Tomo-chan was ordered to distribute the leaflets.

I glared (or at least tried to) at the Queen, meeting only her smile and a gesture to continue reading.

As I scrolled through the images, I noticed that at some point there appeared the images from yesterday. The most notable one was a picture of Tomo-chan carrying stacks of papers, and of the home economics club members carrying some leaflets.

Creak

The door opened, and Nakayama-san entered.

“Security footage did not show anything other than what we knew of.” (N)

“Nakayama-san?” I beckoned him to approach.

Do you see this?” I showed him the images. The images with the leaflets, and the papers of Tomo-chan.

The papers she carried were all A4, while the leaflets were made on halves of A4 paper sheet.

“First we should ask where from are those images.” I glanced at my Queen.

“Sent to me~♪☆. If you checked on the chat, you would’ve noticed too☆.” A short verification later we proceeded.

Meanwhile, Nakayama-san copied my famous gesture, fixing glasses.

“Even though we have a slight difference between the paper Toshiba-san carries, and the leaflets in question, but it is not that hard to cut the paper in two. Not to mention, she is the only one pictured who has a lot of paper, while nobody is pictured with many leaflets.” (N)

Hey, four eyes! Have you cut a damned stack of paper? How many years would it take?! As far as I know, all leaflets were neatly cut.” Minami-san lashed out.

“That makes sense too. Also, I doubt it is easy to carry leaflets like this.”

And I find it even more making sense to question it, because we do not have enough image quality to tell whether the stack Toshiba-san carries is already cut or not.” (N)

Hey, you s*head! Just because you have schizophrenia won’t mean that…!” (M)

“Guys~♪, am I the only one who sees that all places Toshiba-san is taken photos of are happening to be on the way between where the election committee was, and the teachers room~♪☆? And that all the time she has A FULL stack~♪☆?

Ha…?” The only voice responding was Tomo-chan’s.

Check @witter, my gallery, the chat, whatever, you will notice the same pattern~♪☆. Also…☆

Also here is a picture of the candidate himself giving a stack to his club members…!” The moment I noticed this photo, no longer the club head’s words could save him, or his fellow club members.

As we continued sorting through the Queen’s portfolio, the amount of evidences increased to the point it was impossible to deny anything.

“For violating the school rules, as well as trying to cheat your fellow students, I am suspending all home economic club’s members for a week. The voices given to this candidate are null and void.” (D)

Will it require new elections?

“No, for now we will try to work with the voices we have. I will contact the board of directors for the final decision.” (D)

With this, another case was closed…


Tomoko’s POV

I was still a bit shaken…

If not for the sudden evidences, I might’ve been suspended too, and with my current grades, the expulsion would follow soon.

Since Yuki-chan was sorting out the aftermath mess, I had to go home alone.

Or should have went alone…

“Hello~, how are you, Tomochinchin~♪☆?

What do you need now, you…!

Ara, ara, ara, are you really going to finish this sentence~♪☆? Are you really going to bark at the hand that saved you, cutting board~♪☆?

Y-you…!

Meeeee~☆?

I really wanted to swear at her, but her expression simply begged me to swear at her, to curse her. She wanted that.

Nothing…” I clenched my teeth.

You can do it when you want to, right~♪☆. Expecting ‘thank you’ from you was foolish of me, but~♪…

A ‘THANK YOU’ FOR WHAT?!

You will see soon enough~☆.

Remember, you owe me now~☆, have a good evening~♪☆.”

1