Ch 80. Best friends forever
33 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gazed at the girl leaving, and headed back.

I had another appointment.

When I entered the classroom, I was met by a glare right from the doorstep.

“You are not going to lash out at me for no reason, are you~♪☆?” I did not bother with paying attention to the only human who was here, and headed straight to the sofa.

You liar…!

Liar~♪☆?” When I took off the jacket, the boy suddenly flushed.

Mhm~☆?

N-nothi… W-why are you even undressing?! Queen-san, you were going to support me, then why did you take Minohara’s side?!” After a brief confusion, the boy loomed closer.

But I did support you~♪☆. I made my servants promote you~♪☆. I made them vote for you~♪☆. I made you win~♪☆. The condition was… ‘winning’☆☆☆.” When he approached close enough, I gripped his chin, and caressed his cheek with a thumb.

But I didn’t win…!’ He muttered.

What a pity~♪☆…?

Queen-san, I did everything you told me to: I included all your proposals into my program, I rallied support for you, I assisted with your club’s expansion by enlisting all of my fellow club members, but why did you help Toshiba-san? Why did you not take down Minohara-san? Why did you let them void my win?!” All sorts of emotions clouded the boy’s judgement. He was completely lost.

Then, should I tell you~♪?” He nodded.

That… was… because… you were not the dog I put my bet on~♪☆.” His eyes opened wide, and he was trying to recover from shock.

You…?

“I hate ambitious people the most~♪. Your proposals? I have Yukichi to pass them for me. You rallied support? But you were only borrowing my name to get support for yourself. You enlisted club members? Why? To get a leverage on me? My favor? Foolish. I had more than enough time to observe, and now that I am done with looking from an outsider’s perspective, I know everything that goes on in here. It is the time.

Welcome~♪☆. Welcome to the school that exists to sate my needs~♪☆☆☆!

And welcome~♪. To the school that does not need the likes of you~♪.

Clap

The door opened, and the home economics club members entered. Entered, and stood between me and the club head, protecting myself.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have an appointment~♪☆…”

QUEEN! QUEEN-SAN?!

“Not a ‘Queen-san’~♪☆. I accept nothing less than ‘Queen-sama’~♪☆.”


I glanced at a lonely girl, nervously looking from side to side.

Yu-ki-chi~, did you wait for me~♪☆?

My Queen, did something happen? You look…” I stopped her.

Let us go~♪☆?

“Of course.” I still couldn’t get it, why she was so obedient. Not an ounce of greed could be seen in her eyes, or felt in her soul.

Unnatural.

Impossible.

While Yukichi was changing my shoes, she suddenly appeared to have something to say.

“Go ahead~♪☆.”

M-my Queen… Will it be alright with you to… to go to a cinema with me… T-they have a w-wonderful film today, and… and I have tickets…

“Why, yes? Though why does it have anything to do with me~♪☆?

B-because… b-because you are my friend…!” Now it was my turn to be dumbfounded.

A friend? Me…?

“Ha-ha-ha~♪☆. I am glad you think of me so highly~♪☆. Thank you, Yukichi~♪☆.”

A friend, ha?

Ridiculous.

I went with her idea, and even dismissed my driver. Led by Yukichi, we headed to that ‘cinema’ through the streets.

At some point the bodyguards caught up to us and proceeded with following us from afar. I dismissed them too, when I felt like something fun may happen.

“We can take a shortcut here.” Yukichi smiled, like a puppy.

Puppy, that does not care about anything as long as its owner is happy.

Friendship, ha?

“Wow, look at those ladies.” Four thugs happily looked at us. A sudden catch, an easy victim.

“Hey, ladies, how about we go have some fun~.” Immediately, one of them grabbed Yukichi’s arm.

L-let go of me…!

“Aniki, what about that one?”

“Nah, get out of here, ojou-chan. I don’t like foreigners.” He waved dismissively, while proceeding with pushing Yukichi to the wall.

Friends, ha?

I looked at how Yukichi was standing there, stranded and helpless.

But was there any worry in me?

Was that because of my power, was that because of my disillusionment?

My Queen…! Please…!Please, run away…?

Sigh

Well, that was supposed to be fun…’ I turned and started walking.

I touched the metallic object in my pocket. 5…

KICK

PUNCH

One thug was down with a punch to the gut.

HIT

PUNCH

The next was with knee and a hit to Adam’s apple.

SWOOSH

STOMP

An undercut with following knockout on the chest.

KICK

And the balls…

Forget everything.

M-my Queen…? W-what happened…?

“Nothing~♪☆. My bodyguards took them down~♪☆. Shall we get going~♪☆, ‘friend’~♪☆.

While I do not ask you to comment and like my chapters, please, at least participate in the polls. It hits an author's morale very much if the community doesn't care.

1