Ch 83. Ave Caesar
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried hard to make a sound, but I was way too shocked to react properly.

While I always knew I have huge chances of winning the elections, but I never thought I would ‘win’ it in such a backstage, with only three people present.

Not only I was disappointed with my ‘victory’, I also wondered if it was even legal.

Sensei, are you sure I won…?

“Yes.” (D)

“Again. Are. You. Sure?

Sigh

Yukichi, guess who was even voting for that idiot?” The Queen facepalmed.

“You know what? The entire election process was staged. The electee was staged. Hell, even him being kicked out was staged. Check the votes, if you’re curious.” The Queen gazed at me with disinterest.

My Queen…?

You are so stupid… I! I put everything together for you to lose! I almost made that sex-crazed friend of yours get dropped out!” She started poking my forehead with a finger.

You got me, you stupid girl?” She started drilling my head with the finger.

My Queen?” I couldn’t get it what she was talking about. Rather, I felt like she was trying to distract me from the director’s assignment.

Sigh

Yu-ki-chi. Which part you didn’t get?” The Queen’s finger resumed drilling my forehead.

I continued trying to understand what she meant, but no matter how I tried, I wasn’t able to think of a reason she would say something like that.”

You are too biased, I guess… Whatever~♪, Yukichi, let’s go and tell everybody that now we have your second term begin~♪☆!” Before I could politely refuse, the Queen impolitely dragged me away.


I was delivered to the school broadcasting, where I was received by Minami-san.

Yay~! All that work wasn’t for naught!” Right at the doorstep I was squeezed by her.

Minami-san?

“I can guess what you’re thinking: ‘it’s not fair, it’s bad, I won’t accept’, blah-blah-blah. Hey, President, don’t you think it’d be unfair to me? To your one and only lovely gyaru? You wooon’t refuse me ♡, riiight?” No matter how much I struggled, Minami-san pushed me into the broadcasting booth, and closed me inside.

HEEEY!!!

“I’m gonna keep you there, until you surrender~♡!” (M)

HA?!

A new plan occurred in my mind. I indeed took the microphone of the school announcement system, and started speaking.

This is… Minohara Yuki. Some may know me as the former Student Council president. Currently I’m in a bit of a predicament: the school is facing a mutiny. They want to tyrannically make me the new president, while ignoring all voting. Please, if the school’s fate and the democracy we have here matters to you, HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE!” I banged on the booth’s window.

Clap-clap-clap

My Queen and Minami-san applauded, the Queen even let out a tear.

“Bravo, Yukichi~♪☆! What an acting~♪☆!”

“That’s our Minohara-san to you~.” (M)

Five minutes passed. Nothing happened.

Ten minutes.

Twenty minutes…

Erhm…? Where are any people…?

Mhm~? Ufu-fu~, everyone was informed beforehand~♡! And the others agreed that locking you up until you yield will be better than letting an unknown no-name guy try to deal with the SC.” Minami-san showed me her phone, and the school chat.

So, Yukichi~♪☆?” The Queen showed at the microphone.

I had to cross the Rubicon, at least because unless I do so I will be starved to death, and because Rome wants me to cross it…

Sigh

Khm… Erhm… Yeah… So… Fine… Congratulations to me…?

Kyaaa!

Even through the wall I could hear cheers of people outside the room…

It was my complete loss.

Fine, you won…” I waited for the door to be opened.

“Congratulations, my sweet little puppy~♪☆.”

Thank you, my Queen…

“Congratz, Kaichou~!” (M)

You, I will make sure you will suffer another term…

“Yeah, yeah, keep talkin’. As if I wouldn’t otherwise.” Suddenly, Minami-san pinched my cheeks.

Whose fault do you think it was?! Who made me work with no benefits?! I was thinking you’d make it…!” (M)

Fut I wafn’t eyehtet!!! Efpefiawwy bah fen!!!” I tried protesting, but removing Minami-san’s hands was impossible: the Queen put her own hands on Minami-san’s. And touching the Queen is like touching a cow for Hindu.

2