Ch 84. Mommy’s little girl
50 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I returned home, right at the doorstep I was met by my imouto.

“Tadaima.”

“Okaerinasai~! Onee-chan, what would you like? Dinner? A bath? Or… perhaps… me~?” (S)

I didn’t think for long.

“Everything together, please.”

Yes~!” Sora ran to the kitchen while I was taking off my shoes.

When I entered the kitchen, Mother was already putting the dinner into the microwave.

“Thank you, Mother.”

“You are welcome. Now, what is the occasion for you to be so willing to bath Sora?” Mother put on her apron.

“I am back to being the Student Council president.”

“That’s my girl! Don’t stay there until the security pushes you out, I would need your hands at home too.” Since my fussy imouto was no longer her concern, Mother started washing the dishes.

I would most certainly like to swap our duties…” I gave a side glance to Sora-chan. If it wasn’t for her cuddliness and cuteness, I would never agree to take care of her. Whoever gets to bath my imouto is in for a wild ride: soap everywhere, her running around, and us catching her before she falls (and soothing her if she does fall).

No, thank you, young lady.” Now that was harsh.

Onee-chan, onee-chan!” My imouto started tugging my skirt.

Yes, yes, my little angel.” I patter her.

“If you promise to sleep with me, then I will promise to be a good girl in the bath.” She smugly smiled.

“I’m bought. But first, let me bite anything, or… I will eat one little girl~! Raaarh!”

Nooo~!” My imouto ran upstair, and I proceeded with eating the leftovers.


While I was dining, Mother heated up the bath, and of course was the first to occupy it…

I was left with nothing to do but switching channels on TV.

Crap… Crap… Crap… Oh, a movie…

It was so exciting (not in the slightest), that I started dreaming of my date with the Queen.

I dreamt of how we will be trying clothes, how we would comb each other’s hair, and how we will lunch in her house. If I am lucky, it would rain tomorrow, I would get wet, and my Queen will let me take a bath, where she would unexpectedly join me and our bathing would turn into…

Onee-chan!” My daydreaming was interrupted by my imouto’s desperate shake.

Ah? Ah?! What is it, Sora-chan?”

Onee-chan… are you thinking about doing something perverted to me…?” She looked at me with contempt.

What?! Why would I?!

Because you have a nosebleed…? Mooom! Onee-chan is a pervert!” (S)

I’m not!!!

If you say so, Yuki…” Mother gave me a box of tissue papers. Only then I understood that I was dreaming a tad too much…

“Sora, go to the bathroom, while I will be having an adult talk with Yuki.”

Mom, yes mom!” Sora-chan saluted, and rushed upstairs.

I felt chills running down my spine when Mother sat by my side, smiling.

Y-yes…?

“Yuki… have you… perhaps… found a boyfriend? Don’t worry, Mom will always support you. So, if you found a man you like…” While her words didn’t sound menacing at all, the hand that held my shoulder was gripping me stronger the longer this talk continued.

I am sure that my little girl does no longer have any weird thoughts about a certain girl. Right, Yuki~?” At the last phrase her nails dug into my shirt so much, that I wondered whether I am having a bleeding right now.

U-um…” I nodded.

“You found a boyfriend~?” She loomed closer.

Y-yesh…

“Wonderful~! You will introduce him to me, right~? Riiight~?” Her gaze was telling me: ‘I will bury you alive, my unfilial daughter, should you fail to show me a male’.

Yesh…

“Then, I hope that the next week I will see your boyfriend~. And yes, before you have funny ideas, it should not be Kurosawa-kun~.It was at this moment I knew, I’m f*ed up…

“Now, let’s not keep Sora waiting~.” Mother returned to her room, and I was sent to suffer the nightmare called ‘Sora-chan in the bathroom’.

2