Ch 87. The maid therapy
64 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I timidly followed the maid upstairs. When I stepped on the second floor, she turned around.

“Please, wait here.” She moved me to a side, away from the staircase.

Of course.” I lightly bowed.

The maid did not react and just went down the hallway, stopping by one of the rooms. She opened the door, and I immediately heard shouting.

Do you need to inform me of her every step?!” While the maid was barely concerned, I felt like my heart stopped.

The Queen’s following words did not reach my place, but the maid’s nodding along suggested that she received some kind of an order. When she used what appeared to be an intercom, the maid’s next step was gesturing me to approach.

Yes…?

“Minohara-sama, do you prefer red or green?” I stood stupefied, until the maid explained.

“The dress color.” Following the maid’s words, I cautiously peeked into the opened door.

I saw the Queen, in just a blouse, it really was the only item on her, and she was surrounded by stacks of paper everywhere.

Make yourselves useful.” Without looking away from an &Pad, she waved at the door, making the maid lead me away.


I was led into a dressing room.

My first reaction was getting to the brink of fainting from the amount of clothes there. Some of them I recognized to be top of this year’s fashion, though most of them were just different fashions of shirt-skirt-and-jacket the Queen wears at the school.

My second reaction was getting excited from the thought that I would get even clother to the Queen, by wearing some of her own clothes. Just like best friends, who sometimes exchange clothes or match them.

But my third reaction was getting a nosebleed from being carried away by reminiscence of the Queen’s casual (?) attire. Imagining whether there was at least something, like underwear, other than the blouse was way too much for me.

KYA?!

The moment my obscene thoughts were over, I started feeling something wet rubbing below my nose. It was a piece of cotton a maid was using to wipe my nosebleed.

The next moment my eyes met the maid in the different uniform’s.

We were warned beforehand.” She nodded back to where we came from, the direction of the Queen’s office.

Please, dig me a grave…’

“You do not need to worry. We are used to bizarre things happening in this mansion.” The maid responded without a single flinch.

S-speaking of, h-how can I… ad-dress you…?

With the same straightforward expression, the maid answered: “In any way Minohara-sama would like. Himeoka-sama’s favorite would be ‘You lazy bums, why do I even pay you?’.

O-okay…? Miss maid, what am I going to do now?

“First, tell me whether red or green. Second, sit back, relax, and don’t interfere with the professionals’ magic.” The maid pushed me down on a chair, and only then I noticed that there are 3 more maids, all radiating very dangerous smiles.

“It will be just a moment~.” Then…

… I was turned into a doll.


Initially I expected that scary-looking maid onee-sans would just do some make up and help me dress.

“Good job, girls~.” The maids packed the skin care cosmetics.

“Tha…”

“Now let’s get her to the bath~.”

30 minutes later.

“That’s what I call fresh. He-he-he~. Bring the skin care!”

Wait?! Didn’t you use it already…?” The maids looked confused.

Ara, Minohara-sama, we only washed away any existing make up and cleaned the face. We are yet to do the mask, not to mention the…” It was a long list…

1 hour since it all began.

“Sit here, relax, and enjoy the music.” A maid finished applying the facial mask.

At least it was over, and I can relax.

That was what I thought, before I heard a fiddle starting to play near me.

When I opened my eyes to take a look, I noticed a maid playing fiddle. REAL FIDDLE. Right near me.

?!” I was about to jump up from surprise, but two firm hands held me down.

Re-lax. Enjoy the music, and do not do anything.” A smiling maid looked at me from behind.

Another maid applied some oil on my legs.

You are not going to massage me, are you…?

“Do not worry, she knows what she’s doing~.”

3 hours since it all began…

The mask was taken off, the fiddle has stopped playing, and the massage was over. I happily stood up, only to see the same three maids standing in front of me.

With the same happy smiles.

The smiles that made my blood freeze…

Why are the maids so happy?
  • They got a timid lamb in their hands. Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They do not get enough fun dressing their boss. Votes: 1 16.7%
  • They got a way of idling around without repercussions. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hey, look, a new member has joined our sect~! Votes: 1 16.7%
Total voters: 6
2