Chapter 2 – Introduction To The World
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting upset a bit about the missed events I ate my breakfast. 

After that I went back to my PC. 

To start becoming an Ituber I obviously need a lot of stuff, like facecam and stuff, I message one of the servants to go and research all the necessary stuff and buy it, it probaby would arrive tomorrow so I have time to think up other stuff, my hand is sweating from excitement already, can't wait to start. 

So the first thing that I think up when it came to content creator is the introduction, many content creator have their own unique introduction at the start of their video, I think that's leaving an impression is important so I probably should start with this. 

...

I don't know where to start, it feels like all the cool ones is already taken but there's must be something...

I decide to try all the stuff that's come to my mind first and try saying it, maybe one will sounds good, even if it's bad at least I tried and bad impression is still an impression, right?

"A... "

Now that I think it's quite embarrassing talking by yourself like this, but I have to get used to it I guess, it shouldn't be that hard right, I talk to myself inside my head all the time. 

"W-welcome! to Mr.Guide guide video to another world!"

I try to say this cheerily but it ends up sounding weirdly and it's too long. 

Then let's make it short this time,.

"Welcome, to another world,"

Hey, that doesn't sound half bad, let's just go with this before I think up some stupid one. 

Now that that's decided I should probably think about the most important thing, what kind of video should I make, I know it's going to be a guide video about this world but how should I do that? 

While thinking about that I scan my room to look for some inspiration, the room isn't that clean but it's not that bad, I make sure to throw away all the trash in the trash can and all my dirty laundry in the bin. 

On the walls I see some novelty monster skulls that I somehow thinking of collecting until I saw a giant's skull, and on the floor swords is scattered around, that's really dangerous what if someone stepped on them, wait... this is my room! 

I'm pretty sure I remember putting all the sword in a secret compartment inside the wall, how did they get out?

While wondering about how the swords manage to got out I see a victorian style doll sitting on the corner of my room, almost as if it's looking at me.

Isn't this Lily's favorite doll? She must have played in my room while I was sleeping, having a little sister can be quite troublesome but it's not that bad I guess, I'm the one that's not playing with her much so I'm partly at fault too. 

I walk to the corner and pick up the doll, after looking at it for a bit I put it on the shelf nearby, I'll give it to lily when she come again. 

What am I thinking about again? Oh yeah, it's about what kind of guide videos should I make... 

Nothing really comes to mind right now, I should play some game first to refresh my mind before thinking up stuff again I guess, as for the swords lying around I'll just tell a servant to clean it up later. 

1